How to recover my password?

Joshua

Hi, unfortunately my English is bad so I hope they understand, the password for my account was hacked and apparently just as the mail, so unable to enter my password I send a verification to my email password, but it's been two hours and I have not received anything, I can not get in touch with nexon and asking me to be logged in to submit a ticket, so do not do that another way, I hope I can help, and if possible give another solution, I hope can help me, thanks.:(

Werbung:

karthik potluri

Im sorry for the late response, and its kind of hard to understand what you were saying form the 2nd line down :/
I think the only way is to submit a ticket from another account, and in the ticket, ask Nexon to compare the IP that your account is most logged onto (yours most likely, since you will be the one playing on your account the most) and tell them to compare it with the account that you sent the support ticket with, I think they can easily check this in a matter of seconds, and also at the end apologize for the fact that you made a new account to submit a support ticket,and ask them to close the new account after the issue has been resolved. Oh, and don't forget to tell them that your email has been stolen as well and also that this is the only option or way to get your account back and/or tell Nexon about the situation.

I hope this helps,
thanks,
karthik