would you want a Barrett 50 cal. in CA?

• Yes, I love this gun!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I would be the pwned guy on Waverider

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MooCowMan

A barrett .50 CAL could be possible, it could be semi-auto, but with a fireing rate about the same as L96A1. It would pretty much be like an L96A1 with a bit more ammo.
No, It can't. The Barret is probably the most accurate/powerful sniper rifle. It can also fire a full clip in seconds (not that it needs to). Nexon is avoiding this gun because they will need to nerf the shit out of it, theres going to be tons of people complaining about it's power, then there will be people complaining its not realistic enough. They're basically avoiding a huge hassle by keeping this gun out of the game.

Werbung:

Eagleman

It would still be cool if Nexon somehow managed to put this gun in the game, with a reasonable level of power, rate of fire, ect... I'm sure they would give it a really cool gun sound, just like the did to the M416 and Deagle.

MooCowMan

i respect that. =] the wolf is great but i adore the m416.

What did you just use it for the first time or something? There is really no need to post in 15 different threads that the gun is the greatest. It's the 2nd best AR, next to the G36c+Itech.. This thread doesn't even HAVE to do with AR's!

cvspartan101

What did you just use it for the first time or something? There is really no need to post in 15 different threads that the gun is the greatest. It's the 2nd best AR, next to the G36c+Itech.. This thread doesn't even HAVE to do with AR's!

I know man, stop posting about the m416 in a SNIPER thread or any other thread

Miran_Eitan

No.

I don't even use the Barret in COD. Too loud, can't be silenced and slow as a mofo. Who cares if it punches through four houses and a car...I'd rather use a silenced M-21 and be nearly invisible.

The SR-25 is more than enough for me. Almost perfectly accurate and nearly completely silent. Now all I need is for the stupid tracers to go away and I'll be happy.

cvspartan101

No.

I don't even use the Barret in COD. Too loud, can't be silenced and slow as a mofo. Who cares if it punches through four houses and a car...I'd rather use a silenced M-21 and be nearly invisible.

The SR-25 is more than enough for me. Almost perfectly accurate and nearly completely silent. Now all I need is for the stupid tracers to go away and I'll be happy.

Lol, in junk flea, the bullet goes from one end of the map to the other in one bullet and kills people because it is that powerful

Imagine the bullet going through all those walls and containers

Zcomando

Lol, in junk flea, the bullet goes from one end of the map to the other in one bullet and kills people because it is that powerful

Imagine the bullet going through all those walls and containers

lol that would be funny camping base camp and poping people through walls easy with out hacks =P boy though that would suck for the people camping behind objects lol

Eagleman

Its time for Nexon to add some more GP weapons cause these ones are getting boring, and I still cant get a deagle SG550 or Saiga20k :( G3 and Skorpion from cod4 would be two good additions.

Werbung:

Miran_Eitan

There really AREN'T any other grenades meant for Personnel use.

White Phosphorus perhaps, but the flame grenades more or less cover that already. Stun grenades would be useless as the Flashbangs are ineffective on most maps already.