How to be a Sniper and a Contra-Sniper operative

comando602

Sniper:
First of all lets go down to equipment:
Recommended to new ones to the game (I WILL NOT CALL ANYBODY NEW TO THE GAME n00b ITS MEANS ANTOHER THING!)
Sr-25
and the:
AWP (the one that is OHK,i dont remember the name but is the same as the AWP in Counter-Strike)
for the ones that have the catch of sniping:
The msg-90
And for the ones that are like gods of the sniping
The M24 (ONLY FOR HEADSHOTS JUNKIES LIKE ME)
and the new......powerfull.....MONSTA KILLING MASHEEN!
S-V-D DRAGUNOV!!!
now lets go the Tips
1-First of all you have to find a place where you have a open view of a area that is very populated,NOT LIKE THE TOWER IN WAVERIDER,TOO MUCH OBVIOUS!,but yes the part below the tower
2.Kill first the most dangerous foe I.E:
There are 2 guys running and one has a Sr-25 (it means he is a new or pro trying to get a challenge) and the other has a puny mp5 only for close combat,if you pick the mp5 guy first then you are a moroon cause you have revealed your position and into the next 10 secs you will be killed by a newb (or a pro) in the thing of the snipering,but if you are a crack like me (crack here in argentina means someone who is godly at something) you would kill him instantly with the SVD or M24,so pick the one most dangerous to you.
here is the list (from more dangerous to less dangerous)
0:GUYS WITH KNIFES AND LIGHT ARMOR,SERIOUSLY THIS GUYS (LIKE ME!) ARE A BIG THREAT TO ANY SNIPER W/OUT BACKUP GUNS,THEY RUN TO FAST AND JUMP A LOT,MAKING AIMING TO THEM HARDER,AND IF THEY CLOSE U ARE DEAD!
1.Guy(s)with M24 (like me!) or SVD
2.guys with awp,sr-25 or msg 90
3;guys with law (trust me,if they shoot you it will a be bad day for you,i learned that from the splash killing that **** thing gave me in the tower of waverider)
4:guy with m14 rifle scoped
5:guy with scoped rifles
5.5:(LOL)guy with scoped smg
6:guy with rifle
7:guy with smg
8:guy with scoped pistol
9:guys with shotugn
10:guy with grenade (DANGER LEVEL 4.5 IF THEY HAVE A GAS GRENADE SO WATCH OUT!!!!)
11:guy with knife (you would think WTF IS THIS,YOU NAZI,YOU SAID THAT THEY WERE ULTRA DANGEROUS,yes,but if he is a frickin stupid that never jumps it will be like Duck Hunting)
3:If you receive a shot (luckily not from the AWP) start duck-jumping
WTH IS THAT?ok:
You jump erraticaly and tap the CRTL key,if you are lucky that you arent fighting against me you will see the flash of the Mutharfuckar that shoots you and then put a nice kinda out of the barrel bullet in his head
4:Be sure that you have the correct camo for each enviroment:
BrushWood:WTF DO YOU THINK THAT YOU HAVE TO WEAR?!?!?!
Warhead:Urban
SandHog:desert
Snow and ColdSeed:Snow
and all the others:Urban and woodland (IT ROKZ!)
Why you nazi we have to wear them?!?!?!?!coz:
one day i was playing against a bunch of stupids in Snow and they where enough stupid to wear urban camo (dark) in snow,so i could see them miles away and then i started headshotting?them,they acused me of hacker of then i said to them
How dou you call me a hacker if you are a stupid that wears dark camo in a snow enviroment? and they apologized but they still got their headshot dosse.
5:OMSHGASG (i dont know WTF i wrote there so dont ask) SOMEONE IS GOING TO KNIFE ME!!!,be easy man,if you have a nice glock 23 then he will be dispatched very fast and better if u have a shotgun or another wep,but i you dont,then,well,cya you in the next spawn!
6:aim for the dang Head damn!If you see a poor sitting duck there,dont be afraind,a quick headshot from any sniper will let you have a better dinner :p,but if the MF is moving then shoot him in the body,the poor MingeBag will stop to see from where is he receiving the shots and he insta convers into a standing-duck so if you have the chance,take it!
7:Never say things after you kill someone like this
LOL ROLFFFFFL I SHOOTED YOU FROM THE TOWER!
NO!
NEVER SAY SOMETHING THAT REVEALS YOUR POSITION EVEN IF THE DOUCHE BAG CALLS YOU H4K3R!
COMING NEXT UP!
CONTRA SNIPING GUIDE!

lol i love my guides! :3

Werbung:

ben100014

Nice, not only did you contradict yourself by saying that the tower in Waverifer is "obvious", you also gave everyone the location of all of the prime sniping spots. In other words, this was a nice guide.

Jordan B

Sniper:

Recommended to new ones to the game (I WILL NOT CALL ANYBODY NEW TO THE GAME n00b ITS MEANS ANTOHER THING!)

What thing is that ?

AWP (the one that is OHK,i dont remember the name but is the same as the AWP in Counter-Strike)

The L96A1 ? Lol AWP rofl . Similar yes .

S-V-D DRAGUNOV!!!

It's Dragunov SVD , but whatever Lol , I just felt like I was in a correcting mood .

lol i love my guides! :3

Just Edit your posts , don't doublepost , you will prob get a warning from 1 of the mods . Oh and just keep it to yourself lol .

Roger117

Yes I have corrected your Double Post. Your newish here so I'll let you off this time. Next time, delete and no edit for your post.

MrPoog

Actually, not a lot of people quickscope in Snow Valley o_O

I've run around quickscoping in Snow Valley, seen a sniper who was looking at me from short range, and instead of killing me like a normal person would, he runs away and whips out his AR, but never really makes it back to kill me.

coughl9intheback.

And yeah, in response, I've gotta say that if youre wanting to go for headshots, use the M24. You'll get nowhere trying to headshot with an l9. L9 = CQC - mid range, M24 = long, longggg range. But you can still quickscope with it if you have to. I've done it like 60 times lol. :D It's fun.

izzyz

i think you should take out the guy with the L9 firstm because once he sees you (n especially if hes quick scoper), youre dead.

Real quickscopes are scope and shoot as fast as you can with the least aiming possible. So either you're just born to be able to scope into the right place at the right time, or you're just a veteran and are used to the game. Quickscopes are naturally used at close-medium distance to quickly eliminate skilled sprayers.

In this case, i think you're talking about quick-aimers, not quickscopers.

Werbung: