• Arrow Keys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WASD

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

slick

WASD
Started with arrows and then changed to wasd

wow u guys use some crazy setup (Sadistic and Dilla). Sadistic it's so so , but Dilla yours is fuked up bad. rofl

Werbung:

blze

dilla wow. doesnt geekboyz.com let u post config.cfg and dl them
and try them out? i think thats the site. its fun to try other peeps
congfigs and its hard.

DiLLa

yo u ppl try my config out and see haha gl... it took me 3 mths to get used to that shit...i went from ps2 to which key moves where again? and how do i buy???

omg it was hell but i was determined to learn this pos game....not to mention once i learned the buttons...then smoke chronic i would be back at the beginning again like i never learnd the buttons at all

Satan

yeah i use the arrow keys i have this setup where i put all the keys on the rightside of the keyboard, evening using the num lock set of numbers

forward- up arrow
backwards- down arrow
strafe left- left arrow
strafe right- right arrow
crouch- ctrl
walk- shift
fire- left click
jump- right click
weapon select- mouse scroll
reload- ins or 0
weapon function- end or 1
drop weapon- 4
thats what i use its really affective, its easy cause i issolate everything to the rightside, i also suggest using the right click to jump

anyone have any tips for programing an n-52 programable keypad? I would like to use my thumbpad to select wepon/item slots but dont know how to make 1 keystroke or macro select and then swap to them directly.

vektah

wasd
left shift jump
caps lock talk
lft ctrl walk
space relload
left click fire
right click jump
f 2nd function
mouse 3 zoom

when i first started palying cs, i think it was 1.2 at the time, my friend used theese controls, i eventually got it when it was 1.3 and just used the same controls.

Casualty

i jsut realized that nobody uses the extra mouse keys..so im assuming you dont have 4-5button mice :( , first off i recommend you all get them...and second my setup:

all keys are normal
but i have my mic to my mouse5 and primary waepon to mouse 4

Puppet

Hey Cas, I am really glad that you brought that up. Maybe you can help me. My Microsoft wireless went to bed on me so I bought one from Logitech and it has 8 buttons on it. I bought it because I was thinking how cool it would be if I could assign a CS function to each button that are usually too difficult to move to on the keyboard. Problem is......I can't get anything to work except left and right mouse buttons. How did you do yours?

Werbung:

Casualty

lol i had to write the primary weapon bind, but the voice one i jsut clicked the button ingame settings....

this is the bind for my waepon one

alias "pri" "slot1"
bind "mouse4" "pri"

as for your 8 butons..i dont know..play with some numbers and figure out waht is waht

need any more help jsut yell at me...

now to go setup css for owning you guys