Another fuckin PuNx clan!

Deviant

So, Mr. Johnson gave me this CSS ip and it was another PuNx clan server. How bout them fuckin apples? Well, me and Cas went in tonight and rocked em. They seemed like nice guys, their tag was :puNx: i think. I say it's a damn fanclub b/c everyone knows we're the raddest of them all.

Werbung:

Dirty

from what i understand they are new to CS... If defender gets his move done and our server goes up, we will show them who the real punx are

Satan

Yea as Dirty said they told me that they have just started CS and have been around forever and i was like guys your full of shit. and there so bad and shouldnt even be considered in the same league as PuNx

Defender

I may have to contact their ISP and send them a C&D. I have copyright on the use of the name and they are violating that.

If they are still there in a couple months when I move to Vegas I will get on their ass.

Dirty

haha

you have a copyright on the clan name? how cool is that, i want some money bitch, i thought a that!

peace

good to see you here

Puppet

I was looking for our guys on www.gametiger.com and ran into a server at 66.102.113.193:27015 where every guy in the server had a tag of [PuNx Sucks]. Maybe they need a little scrim to clear that matter up?

Fenire

then of course there is the person who plays on PuNx and calls himself [antiPuNx]... not that i want to start a ruckus over anything...

Deviant

Yeah, thats Jon Gotti Reborn. I've changed his name on 3 or 4 different occasions. I told him I'm going to ban him soon if he doesn't stop fucking around.

G

Defender said:
I may have to contact their ISP and send them a C&D. I have copyright on the use of the name and they are violating that.

If they are still there in a couple months when I move to Vegas I will get on their ass.

WHAT IS NOT PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT?
Several categories of material are generally not eligible for federal copyright protection. These include among others:

Works that have not been fixed in a tangible form of expression (for example, choreographic works that have not been notated or recorded, or improvisational speeches or performances that have not been written or recorded)

Titles, names, short phrases, and slogans; familiar symbols or designs; mere variations of typographic ornamentation, lettering, or coloring; mere listings of ingredients or contents

Ideas, procedures, methods, systems, processes, concepts, principles, discoveries, or devices, as distinguished from a description, explanation, or illustration

The above was copied from "http://www.copyright.gov/" the governments web page outlining copyright laws and stipulations.

If you try to take that to court, invite me. I'd like to laugh at you. Right along-side the judge. You dumbass.

Werbung:

Satan

root why do you have to be such a fuckhead, dont you have anything better to do? Im sick of having to read your bullshit in forums. So unless you have something that fucking urgent to say would you please shut the fuck up. Is that all you do all day is read forums and then look up info on the web just to prove people wrong, cause if thats the case thats just fucking sad. So for future posts unless you actually have something important to say please keep it to your douche bag self. Thanks