Other eck// clan......

-=Skully=-

Please forgive me for bothering you but we have a sticky situation and we need your help. I have tried to make this email as easy to read as possible under the current situation.

Intro:
OK, I am the leader of }{EcK}{ east coast killers. We had a member in our clan that ended up signing us up at the same time as I did for a CAL clan and he insisted that we use the one he set up. The one he set up was east coast killerz <-- with the z not s. Being easy going we went along with this. So we ended up having a scrim and we had reason to beleive he was wall hacking or aimbotting. So the other members and myself decided that we did not want him in the clan because if he is cheating then we don't want him in the clan. So we went and told him he could no longer be in }{EcK}{ because of this cheating and we said sorry to have to do this. He said I'm sorry as well cus im taking the clan and kicking everyone but me and my girl freind.

Reason why we decided to ban him from the clan:
The decision was made that he was cheating because he was spectacted by the clan leader, myself, and two of the three dedicated clan leaders, Axeom and The Rev. During this scrim he was seen getting 45 kills and 5 deaths. The majority of the kills were head shots. In most of the kills that were spectated it seemed nearly impossible for him to make the headshot, one of the times he got four kills with four bullets off of a deagle right in a row. Now all of these things are possible to pull off without cheating but if you add them all up we think as a clan it is too much to take the chance of him cheating during a match and ruining it for our whole clan.

History:
If you check the records you can probably see that I was listed as the clan leader and the scheduler as of just a few hours ago. He left himself as the manager which gave him the ability take the clan even though I was the leader. When the cheating occured last night, about 10 hours ago(not sure on the exact) I sent a live support to see if you can remove him from the manager so that we had the ability to kick him. I tried this about 3 times since then. We decided to go ahead without him being removed from manager with the idea that he would be civil about this and just step down. This obviously did not happen.

What we are asking you to do:
We are not sure of what you can or can not do in this situation. The situation has went way over board. We currently are in East Coast Killers with the tag of }{EcK}{ and he has kicked everyone but himself and gf out of East Coast Killerz and changed their tag to eck.. We would not want him to have the same name as us. If he wants to have a clan then thats fine but we have been establishing our clan for over a month. I would be more then happy to supply anyone from CAL with a link to the forums that we have been using for recruiting to prove this. So pretty much we just don't want a clan that stole our name to be playing on CAL.

Thank you for anything that you can help us with in this situation. Please feel free to contact me through any of the follow means: Ronus2@hotmail.com Aim: OMFGSKULLY Yahoo: Skully471 or through a pm on CAL. If you would like to physically talk to me I can give you an address of my teamspeak server or I can connect to any server on Team speak, ventrillo, or skype.We also have an IRC channel on GameSurge #}{ECK}{.

Sincerely,
Mike Manken
}{EcK}{ -=Skully=-
Clan Leader

Thats what was said to a cal admin and he has responded and they cant doing anything about it.. So im posting this so you all know whats going on and know you know why there is another clan trying to be us.

Werbung:

EMA

TonyMontana135420 said:
dude was recruited, dude cheated, dude was kicked, dude got pissed and has stolen their clan tag, CAL team and trying to steal their members.

his is better

-=Skully=-

this is a link to there team on cal. Yes i know Rx-7 is on there he said he is changing team when he has a sec cus he signed up for wrong one and did not know what was going on...

http://www.caleague.com/?page=teams&teamid=113371

Werbung: