DEAR AIW...

Nightwing

Ok...I can't get into the AIW forums (been trying for like a month), so I'll post here because I know you guys read posts here still.

Why do I play on AIW? Becasue my "friends" that I've made i nthis game play there. We always play there. We used to play on Punx and now nobody plays on punx so I play where my friends are.

Well...tonight I get on AIW to play and IMMEDIATELY get shit )before I can even auto assign myself to a team) about posting about people needing tp use PUNX sometimes again (like when AIW is full due to slot reservation). For some reason, suggesting that people use the server we ALL MET ON from time to time is a HUGE "no no" to AIW. Or at elast to a select few AIWers, becasue half of them could give a shit.

Well...I started getting shit and replied with "I didn't mean anything bad by it. I posted that over a week ago. Get over it". And WHAM! Permabanned!
Apparently "Tina" (Rancid) is pissed over the fact that I invited a few people to Play on PUNX last night, and took it personally. Well...the AIW server crashed while a bunch of us were on it. Everyone started messaging eachother waying "WTF? SERVER CRASHED!!!!" Well I suggested to 2 friends on my friends list (Brute and Ravid0000 That we go play on PUNX until the AIW server rebooted (since we'd all been waiting like 5 minutes and AIW still wasn't responding on our servers lists). We all wanted to play together instead of log off, so we went to PUNX.

Now...last time I checked...inviting friends on my friends list to play in another server isn't a crime. And I'm pretty sure I didn't mean it as any sort of insult to AIW, so...why has is become this lame ass little pissing match? I swear...there are a select handfull of AIWers that have just decided to start busting skulls over everything and anything. A lot of regular players that really enjoy playing there are getting sick of all of the attitude, but still play there cause that's where we've always played!

Long story short...I don't have a problem with AIW...I never Did. I like the server. I also like the Punx server. I don't cross promote the servers, or talk shit about either of them. I just like to play when I have the time to get online and play. But now it seems like I spend more time trying to defuse the monster egos and tempers of 2 or 3 AIW admin just to keep playing. Well...it's getting old. People are made Admin of servers becasue they can handle the responsibility and make the server a more "Cheat free, organized and fun experience for everyone". So why abuse that?

I would like for my permaban to be lifted and be able to come to AIW and play with me friends. I ALSO would still encourage people to use the PUNX server if they need somewhere else to play. I don't know where the AIW/PUNX pissing match started but it's not my fight and I don't want to be in the middle of it! Since nobody's been playing at Punx lately...I will continue to go where my friends are playing. But...If AIW crashes...I'll go to PUNX and hope my friends do the same so we can play together!

Have a nice day.

Werbung:

Dirty

dooood... its just you an me here man.. we are dorks to. You should dress up as a titan and rub your nutts with a walnut based corn syurp, then beg for Ricard Simmons to taste your asshole!

fucking FF dropper!

why cant I play at AIW?

why did they ban me nightwing?

I never banned any of those bastids, they can suck nutts.. Im drunk and want to play!

SJsniperjoe

hello Nigtwing, I've been silently sitting here in the corner doing homework reading all the posts you guys keep putting up and now im ready to play. See you in Punx :p

Werbung: