Ad-supported games for wii

would you prefer to have add supported games to lower their price?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Adiman423

I think we should have a different type of game for the wii. Basically, whilst your waiting for the loading screen to go by, the game will show you a short advert. By doing this there will be lest of a cost for a game for the wii, and this saving will past on to us. So u get entertained whilst waiting for a game to load or waiting for any loading screen.

feel free to post your thoughts here.

Werbung:

Ryano

How will this put sown the cost for the game?

And are you so impatient that you can't just wait a few seconds for the game to load?

Adiman423

Ryano said:
How will this put sown the cost for the game?

And are you so impatient that you can't just wait a few seconds for the game to load?

i have no idea. but i think someone should go to nintendo and tell them. i think this might take off.

Squiddy

I think it would work in the Wii Shop Channel - showing some gameplay videos of the game you downloaded whilst waiting, or summat similar.

In disc-based games, the Wii is too fast when loading compared to 360/PS3 so the ads would be a waste. Besides, sports and racing games get plenty of advertisements.

kaitora

Adiman423 said:
I think we should have a different type of game for the wii. Basically, whilst your waiting for the loading screen to go by, the game will show you a short advert. By doing this there will be lest of a cost for a game for the wii, and this saving will past on to us. So u get entertained whilst waiting for a game to load or waiting for any loading screen.

did you know that to develop a wii game, it costs about 1/5 of the price of developing a PS3 or Xbox 360 game? why cut costs on wii games, when they are a hell of a lot cheaper

Ryano

Squiddy said:
I think it would work in the Wii Shop Channel - showing some gameplay videos of the game you downloaded whilst waiting, or summat similar.

In disc-based games, the Wii is too fast when loading compared to 360/PS3 so the ads would be a waste. Besides, sports and racing games get plenty of advertisements.

Yeah it would be nice to have it in the Wii Shop Channel rather then just watching that retro Mario hit the blocks...

Tyrant1x

Well ive only played 3 games and they have short loading times (like 2seconds) so i think its pointless in games but like others have said it would be great in the shop

Ryano

Tyrant1x said:
Well ive only played 3 games and they have short loading times (like 2seconds) so i think its pointless in games but like others have said it would be great in the shop

Yeah Nintendo have always been great when it comes to load times.

Sousanator

Adiman423 said:

Have you been playing a bit too much moola?

Ryano

Sousanator said:
Adiman423 said:

Have you been playing a bit too much moola?

....moola?

TimpZ

Nice idea. as long as it doesn't interfere with gamplay and price (other than down it). Like posters or adverts on a game like gta would make it more belivable.. or something :p. But zelda with nokia commercials in the middle of a battle wouldn't make me very happy...

Ryano

TimpZ said:
Nice idea. as long as it doesn't interfere with gamplay and price (other than down it). Like posters or adverts on a game like gta would make it more belivable.. or something :p. But zelda with nokia commercials in the middle of a battle wouldn't make me very happy...

Yeah that would be funny, or a coke add in the middle of Mario. xD

Werbung:

kaitora

hockeyhero said:
is it just me or is the wii sensor bar's cord too long. What i do is just take the extra cord that was left and wrap it around the little sensor bar holding thing that came with the wii

Ryano said:
TimpZ said:

Yeah that would be funny, or a coke add in the middle of Mario. xD

ever play a game called downhill domination on PS2? well it had ebay adds on the courses... all it does is pocket the devloper a bit of cash... and they mostly don't bother to use it in the reduction of prices