Ad-supported games for wii

would you prefer to have add supported games to lower their price?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jailbreak

I was just about to say that lol, if they had in game ads they wouldnt reduce the prices they would just pocket the cash and laugh at the gamers having to sit through adverts repeatedly.

Werbung:

Danny

This is retarted..
ad-supported games? i dont wanna sound mean but usually a gam,e loads a few seconds after a ad it will take 30 seconds for the ad to load.. so we're wasting time..
and how will be save money?

EngWii

Anyone heard of the gizmondo, no ?, didn't think so.
Well, they came up with a cheaper version which had "smartadds", whixh were adverts that came up a few times a day, which then lowered the unit cost, this post reminded me of this idea.
This is basically the same idea, but in games instead of consoles, i'd still prefer to be ad free.

Gdog

I dont think it should be in a game loading time, but maybe during some other time, like the shop channel, or a seperate channel

Ryano

Danny said:
This is retarted..
ad-supported games? i dont wanna sound mean but usually a gam,e loads a few seconds after a ad it will take 30 seconds for the ad to load.. so we're wasting time..
and how will be save money?

I think the maker of this thread has been playing too many PS games....since there games loading time is so slow I could nearly make it the whole way around the world before my game started (exagurating)

sharp141

nah not a good idea, it will only reduce £1 off or summit, sayin that there are how many games? what company can afford that for advertising?

i dont know what im talking about.

Werbung:

shadowofchaos

Off Topic: Yeah PS Games... even on the PSP with its Disc Load speed is still pretty slow... meh...

Back on Topic: Next-Gen Consoles like the Wii pretty much have fast loading times.... It would be pointless to add Advertisements to them... It wouldn't lower the price... in fact... I think it would take them more effort for them to present the Ads to you in that way... and since you're not really paying attention... what would they gain?