A Noobs Guide to Mario Strikers Charged Football

kennyluciano

Right Guys,
Im not a Pro at all but follow these tips when playing and youll be pwning me in no time!

Tip Number 1: Speed Beats Strength, For example its better having a faster captain (Peach) then a slow one (Wario). Make sure that you balance it out so if you do choose a slow captain you have fast sidekicks and Faster captains can have slower sidekicks.

Tip Number 2: Use your items wisely, Pressing the C Button on the Nunchuck releases an item if you have one, You get items if the goalie saves a shot (when you shoot) or if the other team tackles you when you dont have the ball. Some items (Star) Give you invincibility for a short while, plenty of time to charge up a 4 mega strike.

Tip Number 3: Choose your sidekicks wisely, When choosing your sidekicks take the four S's into consideration, Shoot,Score,Speed,Stamina. Say take a team of 2 toads and dry bones. 2 Toads are fast and have great skillshots, they can also jump over the goalies heads making them ideal sidekicks. And dry bones is great in defensive and his powerful skillshot Electrocutes the goalkeeper for a short time so you can put it in the net easily. Sidekicks are the key to the game, forget the captain its the side kicks who win the game

Tip Number 4: Do the Strikers ABC, It teaches you the basics and more advance techniques of the game, great for starters!

Follow these tips and you should be good in no time!

Werbung:

Squiddy

Just watch the Strikers Charged tournaments on xleague.tv (SKY Channel 279 - EUROPEAN ONLY!) and learn from the professionals. ;)

Ryano

Squiddy said:
Just watch the Strikers Charged tournaments on xleague.tv (SKY Channel 279 - EUROPEAN ONLY!) and learn from the professionals. ;)

While were on the subject of MSCF....do you wanna play sometime?

Tyrant1x

Thanks for the info since im definately getting this soon and thanks squiddy for Sky 279 i never knew about that and im watching a shadow run match now :D

Werbung:

hockeyhero

Tyrant1x said:
Thanks for the info since im definately getting this soon and thanks squiddy for Sky 279 i never knew about that and im watching a shadow run match now :D

do you have to register to see matches because i went on the website and i cant find them:mega_shok: