Quarantine Mode Guide for Noobs (Human Version)

triforce776

When the game starts you have 20 seconds to do what ever you want then the host Zombie will be selected. During that time get your self away from everyone you can otherwise the host might be near you and you will die.

After the host gets selected get your knife out and run to the Office and regroup with the other humans. Once you are there make sure you STAY away from the edge because the Infected can easily jump and kill you when people aren't shooting and can lead to chaos. So try to stay as far back as possible. Another thing that gets annoying is when everyone shoots in one direction because there is an infected there and then another slips in from the other side. Make sure you evenly split up into 2 teams, one shooting to the left the other to the right to prevent this from happening. When you shoot the zombies only shoot only click the mouse so you don't run out of ammo and you don't need to reload as often. Once they get closer to the room then hold down your mouse button.

Once the timer reaches 1:10 and the doors start to unlock Don't crowd up around it because the zombies can kill you while you lock up the door.

When you are locked in STAY AWAY From the window!!! And don't shoot the glass! Bullets can break it. Instead have a few people near the window as far back as possible and have them shoot the zombies. If there is a flamer Let them do the work. If you and other humans follow this guide they can win almost every time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIPS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weapons : Primary Weapon Slot 1 - Minimi Machine Gun with Attached Clip.
Primary Weapon Slot 2 - Flamethrower if you have NX or any Shotgun
Secondary Weapon - Anaconda Black Pistol
Melee Weapon - Any
Support - Mines, Frag Pack, or M69HE Frag

Flamethrowers do heavy damage to zombies so its a pretty descent weapon to use. ( Once got a fantastic on zombies using it )
Don't bother on buying a heavy vest infected are 1-hit kills, but if you want get a light vest to move faster. When running keep your pistol out to knock back zombies that are chasing you. And don't knife AFK zombies, I pretended to be as host 3 people started to knife me and i ended up with a Multi-Kill.

Any Questions Email me at Triforce776@aol.com

Werbung:

Master_7

A few of these have been made, but this is all correct.

I got a UNB+ with a flamethrower... it was like winning the lottery, especially after getting killed by them so much.... This was before the patch update. I also use the MK.48 and Fire Nades. I can't stand people who stand to close to ledge and window (retards). I also hate people who use Smoke grenades.

The only good Zombie, is a Dead Zombie.

rocktrns

Good Guide.
I Really don't like when people stand so close to the edge.
Everyone aways shoots to the right entry way and never checks the left.
You bring up some good points.

Werbung: