3rd party games

How long do think it'll be before 3rd party developers manage to master the Wii controls like Nintendo have?

I mean because a lot of games are suffering from bad controls (Take Need for Speed carbon for an example)

Werbung:

kaitora

i just think a lot of developers are making ports, and not thinking about what revolutionary controls nintendo have made... give them a short while, and there will be a mass of supported games using the wii motes unique features

Jailbreak

some gmaes have mastered it, RE:4 for example, the controlles in that are perfect, but i no wot u mean, a lot of companies aren't using the remote very well yet.

Squiddy

If a gaming giant like EA managed to master the Wii's controls with excellent games like Harry Potter and the Godfather - then every dev should be able to get proper Wii gameplay within a year.

Gdog

Squiddy said:
If a gaming giant like EA managed to master the Wii's controls with excellent games like Harry Potter and the Godfather - then every dev should be able to get proper Wii gameplay within a year.

good point

supersujay

i think my next year some time after quarter 1 or 2, when that happens some many good games are going to come b/c they are going to use the wii remote in a new way

Lintz

I heard that Fire Emblem is a master peace in using the wiimote^^ In the way that you can use all typs of controller in that game.(Classic, wiimote, Game Cube) So if you are tired of the wii mote us the Game Cube controller or the classic.

Werbung: