20 years old died playing xbox, true or not?

Werbung:

ACSAPA

The main thing that I find upsetting is when they neglect a child or baby. If they kill themselves, that's one thing, but killing a kid by letting it starve to death because you were playing video games, is unjustifiable and despicable.

First you have the couple that let their baby girl starve to death because they were raising a virtual baby girl in a game, then you have that cow in Florida that killed her baby because he was crying while she was trying to play Farmville, then last week I read about a couple that sold both of their children so that they could have money for video games.

I love video games, but I love my daughter more, and she comes before games. For their crappy parenting skills, these people deserve to be thrown into a Saw trap.

Sugarhill

Fortunately, I'm not good enough at games to keep sitting in one spot for that many hours because I lose or get killed. Although, I do remember years ago, I was on this great run in PacMan and not only did I have to go to the bathroom, the AC was on and I was about to freeze to death. But, this was before you could pause a game and it was the greatest game I'd ever played up to that point. I didn't want to stop, but I finally died.

Werbung:

ACSAPA

I just hope they don't do something stupid like suing the game companies for incidents like this. People have to take responsibility for their own choices, not blame video game companies.