What Gun Do You Really Want To See In Combat Arms?

TTNO

i dont no if its actually a real gun but i would like to c a sniper that is completly acurate and powerful because they dont have one of those yet

Werbung:

Jus-10

I would love to see the Galil.It has a slower rate of fire than most ar's but more power :)

galil.jpg

SpIkE_JoNzE

hmm for me this one the Joshua Casull .454 :
24etms1.jpg

23vj3fn.jpg

this pistol is not veru common but is the modern version oof the 454 joshua casull, and powns totally the Desert Eagle lolz...

cvspartan101

Primary:This one is probably said already but I'll say it again a freaking FLAMETHROWER
Secondary:Maybe a taser
Melee:eek:oh a laser knife
Support:A better mine that has a bigger kill radius

MooCowMan

What i want is the berrat 50 cal. that is the best sniper and it is my fav i am goign to but one soon.

Barret .50 Cal and chances are it's not gonna happen. It would be cool, but the gun would be almost impossible to balance. You would lose a ton of speed (not like people don't already get around that switching to knife/pistol when they run), but it would be a one hit kill, semi-automatic, perfectly accurate, fast firing noob demolisher..

I would like to see an MP7. They could make that an upgrade from the Uzi and Mac-10. Make it a bit more deadly, make it a higher rank.. :D pwnage

Werbung: