What Gun Do You Really Want To See In Combat Arms?

-DeaFen0-

There all the same to me. Though as much as I want the Deagle, I'd really like to get my hands on a USP Tactical or perhaps a Mark 23 USSOCOM Pistol.

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

uh, it'd probably start with like 35 bullets, the $$ is right, but i don't know if itd be too popular.

just my opinion

DarkLink

Got another one for ya guys.
Barret M107
Any gun enthusiests out there know I am not asking for a simple gun. What I'm asking for is not only one of the most powerful sniper rifles out there, but by far the most intimidating IMO. This would by far take over the game's snipers and put the L96 to shame. Basically, I'm asking for an altered L96. It could kill in one hit, but with a heavy vest should take 2 non headshots. It's be semiauto, but have a poor firing rate and a 5 round box magazine (still don't know what it is? :p). This gun would have by far the worst portability of any gun, and have a steep 1800 price tag for 1 day (well worth it IMO considering what ur getting). Another balance feature this gun would have is a modified TA1 scope the features 'night optic' green lens and a simple red/green dot for your crosshairs. Again, this balances the gun out with only average zoom and a somewhat hard sight to use to aquisition targets. Recoil would also be INSANELY high, pretty much maxed out! This gun would BY NO MEANS ACCEPT EXTRA MAGS, SCOPES, AND DEFINATELY NO SUPPRESSORS!
http://well-regulatedmilitia.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/M107_1_T.jpg

About your Barret M107, 2 shot to kill a guy with heavy vest? What on earth is that heavy vest made with? o_O I mean when you get hit by a bullet from a Barret, it's simple. You die. No matter the heavy vest or not, you die. That bullet could destroy a vehicule with a single shot. I would recommend this: If you try and shoot when you're standing you suffer a loss of HP =D, so basically, you have to be crouched. The extra magazine could be acceptable, but no suppressors indeed. And about the scope, the gun is used to hunt from 2 miles away. Last thing is about the semi-auto, that would be too deadly. Manual is the thing, have you ever seen a tank reload?

-DeaFen0-

I very well know the power and physics from a .50 cal bullet. I'm just saying that the heavy vest should take 2 shots due to the fact that the gun needs to be balanced, and players need to be able to have a chance against the beast, considering it would be semi auto if it was the M107. If it's the M82 bolt-action, then mow em down!

Love

I very well know the power and physics from a .50 cal bullet. I'm just saying that the heavy vest should take 2 shots due to the fact that the gun needs to be balanced, and players need to be able to have a chance against the beast, considering it would be semi auto if it was the M107. If it's the M82 bolt-action, then mow em down!

I believe I've stated the MP7A1 before, though I had to delete your post.
We do not allow double posting, so EDIT your post if you're the last poster on a thread, do not make a new post until someone else has posted within the same thread.

I'd love to see the MP40.

E

Elite SEAL

what about mounted weapons, like a .50 cal, i could picture one or two places on junk flea and snow valley that they would be good.
m-2-50cal-dvic552.jpg
:D:D:D

-DeaFen0-

IMI Tavor 21 (TAR-21)
Israel's newest assault rifle (if it could be called that) off the shelves, this gun was designed with one purpose: Portability in an urban environment, something the M16 family of rifles wasn't able to do. With it's bullpup configuration and it's built in red dot sight, this gun is extremely accurate, able to squeeze off rounds with the slightest of ease. In game, this gun would be quite a hassle to choose between AR and SMG. A few things are assured though. This gun would have a HIGH portability, high accuracy, a solid rate of fire, and come with a built in red dot sight (only TA1s could be added). Funny thing is, I saw this last night at around 4 in the morning on FutureWeapons, so TA1s are applicable. Recoil would more or less be altered, fire rate could be anywhere from average to FAMAS like speed, and range would have to ironically take a hit to balance this one out. None the less, this is pretty much the P90 of the future, and will cost a pretty sum of about 1200 or so. No, I'm not reskinning a P90. HK7 on P90 makes sense, but it'd take one hell of a beast to take on the TAR-21. Here's the little (literally this time) beast:
attachment.php

Small pic for a small gun.
EDIT: Doing a little research, a MTAR-21 would be more friendly towards the game. What you get is more recoil, less damage, and a still solid range, all for 1200 gp a day. Yeah, now it's more like a P90, but it's still got it.

marty98272

I would like see better modifications?I could modify any weapon from the uzi to sniper rifles.Change scopes,clips,silencers,gernade launcher,barrel lengths,stocks are not,and so on.So could make patroper sniper rifle.Or custom stocks for better shooting.Also I woul to have gloves,and boot modes.For example sniper gloves plus 3 for accuracy.Boots-plus 3 to speed,jumping,and so on.Also a gernade belt,with three extra gernades.Sactle charges,trip charges,bounching betty,and so on.More melee weapons-pole weapons,more swords,for exaple baseball bats,mauls,throwing stars,and so on.I like to get rid of those stupid cases.Just have the items available at certian level,and each level should have something available.Also defintly more areas!Like the statue of liberty,the old trade centers,underground tunnels,coal mines,and for some really giant levels.A lot stuff climb and hide in,and more things that blow up!

docboy22

M134, need I say more?
It would have to have max recoil,no scope,medium damge because of its mass fire rate now do you still want it considering 1 out of every 100 bullets would hit. Good thought but Nexon has already stated super weapons are just not fair for other gamers.

Pandaking29

This isn't a gun.. but yeah.. And it's not all too serious.. Just thought it would be funny to see. Hell it would be the first game where I've seen it as a weapon.
BrassCleaningRod3_pc.jpg

I'm mean think of it. What soldier would be without one of these? lol.. Hmm maybe the XM8.
XM8%20versions.jpg

Khaybar KH2002 assault rifle
kh2002.jpg

l85A1- Maybe you could buy the SUSAT scope if you want an A2.
sa80-l85a1.jpg

Werbung:

Pandaking29

Limited to 4 images soo.. It continues!
A-91- Dunno how good it would be but it is an interesting looking gun.
a91_1.jpg

Hmm maybe the H&K- G11
g11_1.jpg

And these ideas aren't really guns but.. Yeah.. Mods.. Such as 203's or Bi-pods (reduce wobble if scoped, reduce recoil)