What Gun Do You Really Want To See In Combat Arms?

-DeaFen0-

Basically this is like all the same, except I ask of you to keep it down to one gun, and explain perhaps how'd it perform, how to balance it, etc.

SIG SAUER 556
This gun, made by SIG, is perhaps the best looking gun ever. With the LE M4 Stock, futuristic looking rails and handguards, and an overall shroud of black covering it, this would be superior to the M4, and would be the closest thing any of us see to the G36C. Basically what I'm asking for is a well rounded gun, with increased stats in portability and a slight increase in fire rate, while taking a hit in the damage department. Everything else would stay in or around the middle of the stat bars, and this gun could include the attachments you need, but perhaps stop for the Extended Mags at Extended Mag 1. Keep in mind that in real life SIGs are pretty expensive, so this gun would get away with it's all around stats and speed with a price tage of 800-900, give or take.
Heres the little beast:
SIG556rightside16in.jpg

Werbung:

-DeaFen0-

Got another one for ya guys.
Barret M107
Any gun enthusiests out there know I am not asking for a simple gun. What I'm asking for is not only one of the most powerful sniper rifles out there, but by far the most intimidating IMO. This would by far take over the game's snipers and put the L96 to shame. Basically, I'm asking for an altered L96. It could kill in one hit, but with a heavy vest should take 2 non headshots. It's be semiauto, but have a poor firing rate and a 5 round box magazine (still don't know what it is? :p). This gun would have by far the worst portability of any gun, and have a steep 1800 price tag for 1 day (well worth it IMO considering what ur getting). Another balance feature this gun would have is a modified TA1 scope the features 'night optic' green lens and a simple red/green dot for your crosshairs. Again, this balances the gun out with only average zoom and a somewhat hard sight to use to aquisition targets. Recoil would also be INSANELY high, pretty much maxed out! This gun would BY NO MEANS ACCEPT EXTRA MAGS, SCOPES, AND DEFINATELY NO SUPPRESSORS!
http://well-regulatedmilitia.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/M107_1_T.jpg

Deathking103

a flamethrower,tazer,and nightstick
Flamethrower: Would have area effect, go for a couple secs, then u would reload. (1st wep or 2nd wep)
Tazer:Batteries, would mess up buttons, obscure vision, do ok damage(2nd wep or melee)
Nightstick:Melee. Funny (alternative: Baseball bat. Seeing ppl runnin round an beatin ppl up like pinatas WOULD be funny)

-DeaFen0-

Actually, that Tazer Idea is Pretty Original.
As for the Flamethrower, it would be like a Primary Version of the shotgun, and considering it's modern military use, probably would be that great of an idea. The nightstick? Dang, I'd be SWAT! :D

E

Elite SEAL

Primary -Lee Enfield bullpup AR, basiclly a better Styer AUG, and Dragonov sniper, semi auto :p
Secondary -.44 magnum:D -(that might already be the Anaconda)
melee - police baton:rolleyes:

oh, and guy above me, that's from WWII, genious

-DeaFen0-

Yea, but the only semi auto AR we need right now is the M14. Besides, it IS the modern M1, right?
And AR-15 would be nice...

E

Elite SEAL

the M14 is the modern M1, just bigger clip.

hey, love, isn't the AR15 just like the M16 or M4

-DeaFen0-

Amen to both, an IMI fan? I myself love Barrett. The deagle I'd definately want as a sidearm, and the Tavor would be perfect for CQB. In fact, that was another gun I was about to analyze.

Werbung:

Love

Dea answered your question.

The TAVOR is very nice.
As well as the KRISS.

I'd love to see the Desert Eagle, though I'd prefer a S&W 500.