What Gun Do You Really Want To See In Combat Arms?

Basically this is like all the same, except I ask of you to keep it down to one gun, and explain perhaps how'd it perform, how to balance it, etc.

SIG SAUER 556
This gun, made by SIG, is perhaps the best looking gun ever. With the LE M4 Stock, futuristic looking rails and handguards, and an overall shroud of black covering it, this would be superior to the M4, and would be the closest thing any of us see to the G36C. Basically what I'm asking for is a well rounded gun, with increased stats in portability and a slight increase in fire rate, while taking a hit in the damage department. Everything else would stay in or around the middle of the stat bars, and this gun could include the attachments you need, but perhaps stop for the Extended Mags at Extended Mag 1. Keep in mind that in real life SIGs are pretty expensive, so this gun would get away with it's all around stats and speed with a price tage of 800-900, give or take.
Heres the little beast:
SIG556rightside16in.jpg

sweet gun i would like to have that one but how about the gun the guy has in the trailer isawesome looking

Werbung:

Codi69

I think adding the BAR (Browning Automatic Rifle) would be a great new assault rifle. Or instead it would be pretty cool to have a Thompson for those CQC situations.

lol, as for melee, how about a 9 iron :p?

Maybe as a support weapon they could introduce a mortar with only 3 rounds?

docboy22

AA-12 look it up
Robar 50 BMG Rifle
rc50.gif

25pounds, 29 inch barrel, 5 round clip /

it not really a weapon but you drop all you die with so others can pick up your primary, secondary, suppot, and melee weapons

AA-12 look it up
Robar 50 BMG Rifle
rc50.gif

it not really a weapon but you drop all you die with so others can pick up your primary, secondary, suppot, and melee weapons

sweet idea
liek if you have a anaconda ba;lack and 2 primarys like a assault and sniper gun you drop them and u ennemy switchs them

On topic : I was thinking that on every map there shoudl be 5 weapons in tose normal house like , in snow valley where the alpha are teere should be some m60s and where the bravo are , there should be scars , on the top of thetowers some good sniper rifles and where there is sacks you could have automatic guns and sniper rifles that you can use to kill , also theyr automatic put back there every 3 mins , they wont go out of the hands of the user , but you have a chance to get them , and in snowvalley in those ontrols you could liem if you were in bravo set the cordinates and if the enemy comes , you just have to wait 1 more second and the guys lose

like the paln bomb mission , insetad disarm and arm the nuke

xam85

How 'bout a light mortar like the M244. Kinda the same as the LAW except for the firing angle for more strategy. I don't know, maybe a direct hit would at most be 80 like the LAW. It'd also be a pretty sweet feature so while you're setting up and preparing to fire it, a teammate could come up to you while you're loading, press E, and they could help you load it twice as fast. I dunno, just feeling a bit creative :)

http://www.gulflink.osd.mil/11marines_ii/11marines_ii_refs/n60en056/mortars_files/Mortar224.gif

b0000mst1ck

AA-12 look it up
Robar 50 BMG Rifle
rc50.gif

the .50 BMG would make the game extremely unfair. who wants to go against a one-shot kill machine gun anyway? not me. and the AA-12 is a good idea, but i don't see a point in having two automatic shotguns in the game. besides, with the amount of ammo a real AA-12 can hold, it seems like overkill to me.

the IMI Tavor and/or the LWRC M6A2 PSD should be a weapon in the game. both of them are modern AR's that will eventually replace standard AR's that are currently utilized.

Siksnipa

I would like see better modifications?I could modify any weapon from the uzi to sniper rifles.Change scopes,clips,silencers,gernade launcher,barrel lengths,stocks are not,and so on.So could make patroper sniper rifle.Or custom stocks for better shooting.Also I woul to have gloves,and boot modes.For example sniper gloves plus 3 for accuracy.Boots-plus 3 to speed,jumping,and so on.Also a gernade belt,with three extra gernades.Sactle charges,trip charges,bounching betty,and so on.

Satchel charges and trip charges are definitely more modern than the mines that CB currently has, which, ironically, look like bouncing betties, which, ironically are also from WWII.
Everything else I completely agree with

EDIT: sorry for extra post btw

EDIT II: why are we suggesting WWII guns and things for a modern combat shooter? I mean when people are running around wielding P90's you want to carry around an outdated antique?!?!

Miran_Eitan

Like it'll ever happen, but the NTW-20 Anti Material Rifle would be nice.

ntw1-sm.jpg

For those of you who know their guns, that's the Halo Sniper Rifle. It's .50 caliber or 20mm, depending on what barrel you screw on. It has a hydrolic anti-recoil system that is frankly, awesome.

Ignoring that, how about the MP-5K as a secondary weapon? Think Neo.

Werbung: