Weapon/Gear Recommendation for Junk Flea

Jordan B

Mariners seems to have less recoil to me. Just a thought. NX weapons save you lots of GP dude. Believe me.

P90 TR is WAYYYY better than normal P90. Less recoil, can put an iTech or normal scope on it, or leave it as it. It pwns, seriously.

Werbung:

izzyz

Mariners seems to have less recoil to me. Just a thought. NX weapons save you lots of GP dude. Believe me.

P90 TR is WAYYYY better than normal P90. Less recoil, can put an iTech or normal scope on it, or leave it as it. It pwns, seriously.

it pwns especially in death room

Miran_Eitan

Junk Flea is Halo's Blood Gulch. Except nowhere near as cool.

Why does everyone and their second cousins play that stupid map? I get bored after the second run through.

I second that the new shotgun(Mariners) is the same. Look at the damn stats people, the recoil is less, and I believe the weight is a bit less to because the mariners is smaller. Kthnxbai.

Kraken

Yeah I gotta agree, this is the stupidest thing ever.

I also agree. This IS a war game and in war you're not always gonna be on your home territory. And it's much more fun to move around than stick to one camping spot in one map where you are beast.

Seawied

I'm sorry kraken, I don't buy anyone's argument of "this is a war game". Its not. Its an FPS that has absolutely nothing to do with war other than the fact that both war and this game involve killing people. War strategies arent used in this game, war machines aren't used in this game, hell even the guns they throw in this game don't anywhere reflect their real life counter parts. You hop around and shoot people in this game, and thats pretty much all you do

Werbung: