Black Market Purchases?

Twitchy

Hi, a friend of mine has 3 of $10 Nexon cards and she does not need it, so she is giving them to me. So I am still trying to figure out what to buy from Black Market. I will also be making a new character. And I only play Junk Flea.

So far, I think I will get these. These will help new character to be better in Junk Flea I think:

Mei Character (50,000gp) : 12900NX
Boonie Hat (2% speed) : 4900NX
FG1-Firemask (85% fire protection) : 4900NX

I am not quite sure if these items are pretty good. Because its a new char, i can't have speed increase any other way.. and ROK hat that makes sprinting 20% longer duration.. I am not sure if it is good in Junk Flea. Mei character would let me buy costly items w/o saving up... so I can use different weapons any time.

Please let me know if these items should be swapped to buy other items from Black Market, which you think are better for Junk Flea... People recommended that I get P90TR and M590 Mariner.. but they do nothing better than the ones u get from store.

Thanks!

Werbung:

Miran_Eitan

The Mariner is actually one of the worst [read: best] shotguns in the game. It's very hard not to get a 2/1 while using it.

Junk flea only? Really?

You're rating pretty high on the worthless meter my friend.

Twitchy

hi Miran Eitan... what do u mean? why worthless meter.... what did i do?

And isn't Mariner exactly the same as M590, other than cosmetics???

izzyz

Try not wasting money on armour. Get m416 cqb with Mei and the boonie hat. If ur dumb enough to charge into fire or gas... Wow...

john66

m416 cqc of course, that shouldn't even be a question. You only need the p90 when your new and you spray and need a ton of ammo to do it.

izzyz

m416 cqc of course, that shouldn't even be a question. You only need the p90 when your new and you spray and need a ton of ammo to do it.

hmmm, p90's pretty destructive in skilled smg hands too. Only bad thing about p90tr is that you'll be wasting some extra money on an itech. But since you cqc a lot, go for the p90tr and try not to buy a scope if you only play junk flea (common sense lol)

Edit: p90tr drains bullets pretty fast and Im not sure if you can attach extra magazines onto it. If you can, do it cuz ur life will probably depend on it. If you can't, then you can either buy a strong pistol to make up for it or go for the m416

MooCowMan

Its all in peoples heads. The L9 can be ridiculously inaccurate sometimes though, your crosshair is perfectly on them but the bullet strays off 10 feet to the left -_- I like the M24 a lot more.

izzyz

I thought there was no differnce between the artic wolf and a normal one except for the silencer and camo

alright, let me rephrase. I'm starting to hate the l9 series and its retarded accuracy, so I switched to using dragonuv (its nice despite its awkwardly good-looking scope)

Werbung:

izzyz

Its all in peoples heads. The L9 can be ridiculously inaccurate sometimes though, your crosshair is perfectly on them but the bullet strays off 10 feet to the left -_- I like the M24 a lot more.

if they could add l9's scope to the draggy, then you got a fast firing headshot machine that's kind of semi-auto