Noob weapons

Werbung:

Love

I suggest on the FAMAS, or the G36E.
But those are MY opinions, I think you should create a new account, and test out every gun so you can make your own opinions, and find out which gun is best for you.

E

Elite SEAL

I think the LAW would have been a noob weapon, but it can't hurt ****, so it isn't

Stingray88

P90 for close quarters on Junk Flea, G36 for close and longer range on Snow Valley. Snipers hate getting a nasty dose of G36 in the snow. :D

sp1res

if i were you i would start with the G36e or the famas, maybe the scar they all good all-around guns and good for starters too

-DeaFen0-

P90 for cqb. And this is coming from a P90 user. This gun will do everything you need to for small maps, except perhaps kill in one hit. Still, the built in scope and ext. mag (albeit, the P90 comes with a 50 round mag in real life) are what make this gun so cheap when the gun is sooo expensive, and sooo versatile when it sooo isn't. :)

Thunderhead

P90 for cqb. And this is coming from a P90 user. This gun will do everything you need to for small maps, except perhaps kill in one hit. Still, the built in scope and ext. mag (albeit, the P90 comes with a 50 round mag in real life) are what make this gun so cheap when the gun is sooo expensive, and sooo versatile when it sooo isn't. :)

ive always found the p90 ... diferent. its recoil is kinda messed up, if you know what i mean.

Werbung: