Weapon/Gear Recommendation for Junk Flea

Twitchy

Hello all~!

I only play on Junk Flea. I don't play any other maps, and I intend to keep it that way. Every FPS game I play, I pick one map and only play that map... forever.

So, could anyone recommend me which primary weapon and gears to get? I don't use pistols or melee. This is only for Junk Flea.

I will be making a new account for Combat Arms, and be using $30 (30,000 NX) in couple weeks or so. What would u guys get with 30,000NX if you ONLY play in Junk Flea? And every thing that I get (Gear, Weapons) should be purely geared towards what cranks up the most kills, and not how fun a certain gun is.

Please give me some weapon/gear recommendations, and if possible your Game character name. Thanks!

Werbung:

Twitchy

why? people have different styles. I like only playing in one map. I like cranking up kills. To me, that is fun. What is wrong w/ it?

Twitchy

well, please do enlighten me. Why is a certain way of playing the game stupid? There is something wrong w/ playing only one map and getting high kills?

Seawied

Twitchy, you don't actually need 30 bucks worth of NX for guns for junk flea. All you need is either a P90 and a M590, or the UMP and the M590. Those are easily the best guns for that map. The reason people find your play style stupid is because you're so insistent on just playing a single map, you're not really exploring the potential of CA

Twitchy

Thank you Seawied. I just like playing single map. I don't know why, I just always did that with every FPS game I played... For NX, I am actually getting it from someone. She has 3 of $10 cards but she doesn't really need it.. So she is giving them to me. And I want to use them.

- Could you tell me which gears I should get?
- Could you tell me when I should use M590 when I have UMP or P90?

Thank you Seawied!

Jordan B

Hi Twitchy ! Excuse illspirit, he has developmental issues.

With your NX I suggest you get this:

M590 Mariners- 90 Days
P90 TR - 90 Days

And Do what you want with the rest. Maybe Decklan or Mei for 30 days ?

I pretty much only play Junk Flea aswell :p

Hope I helped,

Jordan :D

Twitchy

Thank you guys,

Hey Trickstadude. You recommended me to get M590 Mariners and P90 TR. Aren't they exactly the same as the regular free weapons? Except how they look?

Also another question. Since I'll be making a new char, I was thinking to get the NX gears. One of the hats that raise speed or 20% stamina thing. Which would be ideal in Junk Flea?

Also, is M11 Tactical Knife better or Ninjato?

Werbung: