The Snipers guide to Snow Valley!

Miran_Eitan

I don't think you have much say. You're a shotgun noob, therefore, can be ignored.

This guide didn't have any real time thrown into it and really was just an attempt to bolster post count, therefore I agree. Waste of everyone's time.

Werbung:

illspirit-X

and there you go! good luck soldier, I salute you for taking the time reading this, well all but if IllSpirit did~!

I finally read the stupid topic. Nothing irritates me more than when people capitalize the I, but he went and capitalized the S too?

The Lone Sniper

Also... This guide was made for mainly Newbies who are just randomly sniping with scoped pistols and whatnot. Teaches to actually PLAN and use the SR not a damn pistol! And illspirit, may have been a while since I last came here, but you still suck.

Seawied

Also... This guide was made for mainly Newbies who are just randomly sniping with scoped pistols and whatnot. Teaches to actually PLAN and use the SR not a damn pistol! And illspirit, may have been a while since I last came here, but you still suck.

Spirit may still suck, but you sir, are a genuine swallower. Lap it up my friend;)

SpIkE_JoNzE

Idiots, that's who.

Unless you have the Anaconda, then use it for a snipers secondary dream, a pistol as accurate as his rifle.

actually, if u know how tu use it while scoped, you still can medium-range snipe, but even all AR can be used as a sniper.

Werbung:

Love

actually, if u know how tu use it while scoped, you still can medium-range snipe, but even all AR can be used as a sniper.

I know how to use it, I use the standard pistol for sniping when I'm out of ammo for my sniper rifle..

Don't assume what you don't know, boy.

actually, if u know how tu use it while scoped, you still can medium-range snipe, but even SOMEAR can be used as a sniper.

fixed it for you

Correct, not ALL assault rifles can be used.

By the way, Seawied u still are a noob. I mean REALLY, looking at you sig makes people think you are a three year old

It's for entertainment purposes, obviously..