strategy points

Werbung:

Cyder

why cover fire when you have grenades and "the law." its what they were made for, to hit hard-to-reach places

If your team is under cover fire, chuck some gas or indecenaries (you can throw nades without getting out of cover can't you?).

Have done that many times... problem is IMO that you are still visible through gas and indecenaries... hence "Head Shotty" switched to plain ole' smoke nade... and it has actually worked with better results... a couple well placed has broken out whole teams...

"Sling lead to the head.

Cyder

I will admit there have been times when I would run from an encounter... if I have taken a couple of rounds and HP is dropping and I don't see them right away.. I will clear from that spot.. then turn around and run backwards... have gotten some good kills on opponents who pursue without caution..

Love

Here's a tactic everyone should use;

Think OUTSIDE of the box, be a step ahead of your opponent.

If you follow that statement above, you shouldn't need to follow any further instruction, you're destined to kill, so do it.
Don't sit around and look at the sky, complimenting how it's beautiful, KILL.

Quite simple, goes for real life war as well, seeing as I've seen some of the stupidest people permitted with a firearm sent off to war.

Though they ought to start sending murderers and those who have a sentence longer than the span of their lifetime, send em off to war again, they did in olden situations, whoever stopped that, whose name I've forgotten, deserved the death they've had, should've been sooner.

Manageris98

Here's a tactic everyone should use;

Think OUTSIDE of the box, be a step ahead of your opponent.

If you follow that statement above, you shouldn't need to follow any further instruction, you're destined to kill, so do it.
Don't sit around and look at the sky, complimenting how it's beautiful, KILL.

Quite simple, goes for real life war as well, seeing as I've seen some of the stupidest people permitted with a firearm sent off to war.

Though they ought to start sending murderers and those who have a sentence longer than the span of their lifetime, send em off to war again, they did in olden situations, whoever stopped that, whose name I've forgotten, deserved the death they've had, should've been sooner.

Thats pretty much it

Werbung: