strategy points

The Lone Sniper

If you use tactics to kill, like me, you will want to know good strategy for hiding to get kills.
well, here the are:

1. Be silent as you move to your spot.
2. Try to hide near a more populated area.
3. Strike fast, dont run when you hear them!
4. If you are almost dead, ask a teammate to come save you as you run back to plan a new spot.
5. Be fair! dont hack or glitch.
6. MEMERIZE THE MAP! If you dont know where you are, you will be dead in five minutes to those who do.
7. Get the advantage by knowing your opponent! study their strategy, guns, and style. This will save you alot.

These are my 7 little things on hiding with ARs or any other gun.

Werbung:

izzyz

get them pissed off by humiliating them (calling them noobs etc...) to make them lose their concentration (so they'll play worse)

cvspartan101

get them pissed off by humiliating them (calling them noobs etc...) to make them lose their concentration (so they'll play worse)

Lol, I did this once to a recruit and he go so mad and he was pretty easy to kill because he just started to spray-and-pray

Seawied

If you use tactics to kill, like me, you will want to know good strategy for hiding to get kills.
well, here the are:
3. Strike fast, dont run when you hear them!
4. If you are almost dead, ask a teammate to come save you as you run back to plan a new spot.

.... yes because everyone in this game runs away when they see someone in a game where your goal is to SHOOT PEOPLE

4. ok i'm at 10 life in the middle of a fight, the first thing im gonna do is stop, and type out "hey "The lone sniper" I'm at 10 health and I need you to save me so I can run back to a new spot" while hoping my enemy doesnt shoot me. Worst advice ever

Miran_Eitan

One of the reasons Kohul and I make a great team. We're in the same room IRL when we game. I run ninja light gear and he runs heavy gear with a SAW most of the time or a heavy AR.

Combined with the fact that we can call out targets as we see them and we know the maps by heart...well Triksta saw first hand what we can do even in an unknown enviroment. We've only played Junkflea a handful of times, specially not melee only :p

It's all in teamwork. If you support your buddy, your buddy will support you.

Miran_Eitan

I have only asked Kohul for covering fire twice. Both times was during a CTF match and he had an LMG. Between the two of us we pinned down 8 players and kept them from chasing our flag cappers.

It's easier to spray bullets and run for cover than to hit the "quick chat" button and ask for cover while you're out in the open.

Cyder

I have only asked Kohul for covering fire twice. Both times was during a CTF match and he had an LMG. Between the two of us we pinned down 8 players and kept them from chasing our flag cappers.

It's easier to spray bullets and run for cover than to hit the "quick chat" button and ask for cover while you're out in the open.

"Between the two of us we pinned down 8 players" THIS IS A TACTIC... If you can gain a foothold on a chunk of property that is a tactical advantage to pin down your opponent...it is NOT CAMPING.... so when you yell out "Camper!!" just add the pharse "I suck and get break through your position!!!"

iSh0cked

One thing I love when people spawn camp on Waverider, people always camp on the same side. I love when you come up behind them and kill them.

Miran_Eitan

It really all comes back to your definition of camping. Being on Bravo team, with Kohul, is brutal for the other team on Waverider. He can hold the stairs effectively on his own, so he's technically camping, but I run over 50% of the map. I stay on the rooftops all on Alpha's side of the map and basically just drop from the sky on the poor bastards.

Technically I'm camping their spawnpoint, but not in the traditional sense. I just make it nearly impossible for them to exit. Occasionally one or two will get free, but that's what the rest of my team is for :p

Then of course, there's always the fun times when I run out of ammo for everything...including my pistol.

You see some lone guy in urban camo chasing after some noob running for his life, while the guy in the urban cammies flails randomly with a knife.

It generically ends with me getting a shotgun to the face.

Cyder

To me...IMO... it is to tactically pin down your opponent.. If you can gain an upper hand in containing them with your team to achieve victory.. then your team has been tactically superior to the other. I have many times been on the team that was being "Camped." I never cry or whine about it...just try to get out and flank them to free my teams positon and advance. I love being able to turn a game around and have a comeback. IMO Camping is inside the spawn area trying to time the 3 second delay and get the immediate kill.

Werbung:

izzyz

To me...IMO... it is to tactically pin down your opponent.. If you can gain an upper hand in containing them with your team to achieve victory.. then your team has been tactically superior to the other. I have many times been on the team that was being "Camped." I never cry or whine about it...just try to get out and flank them to free my teams positon and advance. I love being able to turn a game around and have a comeback. IMO Camping is inside the spawn area trying to time the 3 second delay and get the immediate kill.

why cover fire when you have grenades and "the law." its what they were made for, to hit hard-to-reach places

If your team is under cover fire, chuck some gas or indecenaries (you can throw nades without getting out of cover can't you?).