The Snipers guide to Snow Valley!

The Lone Sniper

Well, this is my first on the winter maps!

here are a few of my tactics:

PLAN your opponent! Check any possible movement! dont shoot right away, study styles!
Hide! Crouch, walk, be silent as you hide and snipe!
use the sniper you are SKILLED AT! People just pick the strongest for that reason. TRY THEM ALL!
Aim at the head
Carry either an SMG, AR, or MG with the SR!
Change spots after each kill! this WILL prove to be useful!

and there you go! good luck soldier, I salute you for taking the time reading this, well all but if IllSpirit did~!

Werbung:

MadeInChina

Is this a joke? Aim at the head? Hide? Crouch? Walk? Seriously?

In the game of sniping a kill is a kill; nobody evens cares about the headshots. Depending on what weapon you use, a body shot kills as easily as a head shot.

You'll get shot down before you get anywhere with crouching and walking. The best strategy is to change locations ASAP every couple of kills.

Seawied

Is this a joke? Aim at the head? Hide? Crouch? Walk? Seriously?

In the game of sniping a kill is a kill; nobody evens cares about the headshots. Depending on what weapon you use, a body shot kills as easily as a head shot.

You'll get shot down before you get anywhere with crouching and walking. The best strategy is to change locations ASAP every couple of kills.

damn you MadeInChina, you posted exactly what I was going to right before I did! :cool:

ya but seriously, this isn't really advice at all

MadeInChina

It's so easy to get in the Alpha spawn's building where a lot of people camp. Just use that underground path and you're basically two steps away from the people camping there.

Never go to the top floor of the tower. Always stay on the second floor if you're going to use the tower.

john66

He pointed out that you should hide and crouch, then he said carry either an SMG, AR, or MG with the SR.
I think that qualifies for obvious.

Seawied

This is just an 8 year old's way of trying to act hard on the internet and get attention. IMO the whole thread should get deleted because it has zero valuable info in it

What to do in

I dont think that anyone should stay in the building next to the alpha base. I've gotten multikills with a shotgun because of snipers there. Also, its too out in the open. It can be easily sniped from Bravo Tower. Stay behind sand bags and keep moving if you are a sniper. :p
For weapon combos, play Shotty Snipers. You may not have a medium range weapon, but its helpful when someone sees you and chases you. You can switch weapons and camp around a corner with the shotgun, surprise them and take them out. :)

http://ssxrush.mybrute.com/

Werbung: