the M14 o_0

Werbung:

john66

Have you ever used the gun on full auto with the scope? It's almost like the M4a1 scoped in. I know it sounds dumb, but Nexons programmers are even dumber. The gun works great on full auto while scoped in.

E

Elite SEAL

NEXON MADE THE M14 ONE OF THE WORST GUNS IN THE WORLD!!!

in real life i think it's good:D

SpIkE_JoNzE

Have you ever used the gun on full auto with the scope? It's almost like the M4a1 scoped in. I know it sounds dumb, but Nexons programmers are even dumber. The gun works great on full auto while scoped in.

Wait wait wait....does it has auto fire?....:eek:

john66

Really, man shut up about the hk416, it's annoying. Spike to answer your question, the m-14 does have full auto fire. It rules while scoped in although you run out of ammo to fast in my thoughts. Also, up close it's full auto fire sucks badly and it's a shoot and pray situation.

SpIkE_JoNzE

really, man shut up about the hk416, it's annoying. Spike to answer your question, the m-14 does have full auto fire. It rules while scoped in although you run out of ammo to fast in my thoughts. Also, up close it's full auto fire sucks badly and it's a shoot and pray situation.

"n + 2"...thank you...

Eagleman

Really, man shut up about the hk416, it's annoying. Spike to answer your question, the m-14 does have full auto fire. It rules while scoped in although you run out of ammo to fast in my thoughts. Also, up close it's full auto fire sucks badly and it's a shoot and pray situation.
It does? sweet I gota go try that out.

georgh

Considering the fact that it is the only rifle like it in the game, the M14 can be rather handy as a "poor man's sniper" when combined with an ACOG, as the accuracy loss in full auto is negligible/non-existant, which makes follow-ups on medium range targets insanely easy.

Werbung: