the M14 o_0

SpIkE_JoNzE

as i have seen not many of us talk about this rifle...but IMAO i think is a very good weapon..and requires as many skills as the shotty i recently started using it with very good results in almost all the maps and in no sniper matches...to have one of these is like having an SR25 or MSG90...

:eek:it has very strong recoil...low RoF but hella good accuracy...and maybe the ROF and the RECOIL makes it a useless wep for CQC:eek:

:cool:IMAO is a good wep...i havent seen too many players wielding this weapon..my sis uses it and me too lol...with good results...lots of HS and combos...

so..its ur turn to comment about this rifle...GO GO GO!!!!!

Werbung:

Miran_Eitan

It's actually a real sniper rifle also. There's the M-14 [which is an M-1 variant in the first place], then the M-21, which is a semi-famous Designated Marksman rifle. only real dif between the two is a scope and occasionally they'll chrome line the barrel.

It'd be on the same level as the Drag.

I don't like the refire rate. You can fire an M-1 pretty dang fast, it just overheats if you have a crappy stock. My dad owns one, just recently converted it from 30-06 to .308. The one shot a second firerate BS is kinda annoying. Ruins the gun for me.

Seawied

its a great gun for medium to long range, but as you said: CQC=death.

I use this in combination of a shotty. I mainly use the shotty for 75% of all fights, but this is a great back up for when they're just outside of shotty range

SpIkE_JoNzE

i like the m14 when i have no sniper...(the cost is the same as the L96)..but...in skilled hands...it is as deadly as the L96...

SpIkE_JoNzE

"cute"?...well..ill no question you..but more than cute...its awesome...and in skilled hands its accuracy can be as deadly as the M24's o_O...

MrPoog

I'm going to have to say the M24 is always going to remain the most accurate, no M14 can come close, even if they both have an M in them.

...yeah. But the L9 is 400 GP more than the M14. I like the M14, just for CQC it stinks like anus and I suck with a shotgun. Besides, my UMP can plawn people from medium ranges, so I'm sticking with it/an AK47. But yeah, it headshots like a beast when youre noscoping people. And it shoots like 2 bullets per second, not one. At least, in game.

/rambling

Cyder

I had used the M14 early on and got very accurate with it. I then progressed with the G36 for a medium range sniper. The ROF on the M14 is kind of like tapping the mouse on the G36.. it helps you learn to control the recoil. All in all I do agree that the M14 is an undervalued rifle in CA. I think I'll get me one for tonight's rounds of CA...
"Sling lead to the head."

SpIkE_JoNzE

YO POOG....i said ALMOST that in skilled hands...can be as acurate as the M24 IMO cuz when i played in snow valley... i got some headshots staying on the tower...and shooting to the opposite hill in alpha respawn...and the dude had an M24..i HS him and he told me " AIMBOTTER" OMFG!!!...i can swear i got a HS (the last kill on the match)...

electroflow

m14.....thats probably the most "lol" gun in the entire game xD

dosent belong anywhere, its a cross between shotty,sniper, and assault rifle =="

Werbung:

john66

I've use the m-14 extensivly with good resaults. I love the thing scoped in and on full auto. Funny thing is it's worked best for me in death room. As soon as the door opens you get three bullets to the chest from me.
As for the m-14 being a cross breed. The m-16 got in bed with with a sr-25 and m-24 and produced the combat arms M-14.