Suicide Vest?? Another Rocket Launcher??

Werbung:

Seawied

Most people that I see use the LAW, are in Death Room and Junk Flea, and they often blow themselves up, so please excuse me for thinking the LAW is a noob weapon when all I see using them are noobs.

hahaha. Very true.

But this just goes to show that its well balanced in the fact that it has a learning curve

SpIkE_JoNzE

lol...i only use the LAW if i steal it from a dead dude...or if it is the only choise i have...lol....but using it at closed spaces is a bad idea...it is a long range wep lol...

Dooman

i've already figured out a way to "suicide bomb" jsut run into a highly populated place pull the pin on a frag, when they kill you it drops to the floor anyone stupid enough to either come over to your body to teabag you or pick up your weapons will get blown to bits

electroflow

lmfao i just got a ultrakill with one law rocket today :p

heres the story:
death room and i joined when the battle was over really soon our team was losing so badly i forgot the score but it was somthing like 128-50 our base is being hardcore camped (and i mean HARDDDCORE CAMPING) and theres this one noob in our team that dosent know how to use a LAW so he always ends up shooting it at a wall and killing himself, so this one time when i respawned i saw the LAW on the ground i picked it up, fired a shot about 3 feet away from me BOOM! ultra kill , but i died too lmao

lordofthegeeks

i have a few ideas for a new rocket launcher

Carl Gustav

low damage- 30-50 range on a close splash, very high splash drop off, very low radius, but a 1 shot on a direct hit
shot delay- maybe 0.25 seconds between click and launching
big backblast- so everyone knows you have one
Big noise-same as above
fast shot speed- something like 1.5x as fast as LAW
fast reload- something like once every 2 secs
shot dips- so it's harder to master
crap heavy- it weighs 18 pounds, that's the same as a MK48
lots of shots- something like 6 shots

lordofthegeeks

well, the Gustav would ahve low splash, so you essentiall have to almost hit the guy with the round to get a kill, and it's heavy and has a high signiture so people would know where you are, and it's shot dips, so you have to compensate for that

perhaps they should give a scope with graduated markings for long range.

izzyz

well, the Gustav would ahve low splash, so you essentiall have to almost hit the guy with the round to get a kill, and it's heavy and has a high signiture so people would know where you are, and it's shot dips, so you have to compensate for that

perhaps they should give a scope with graduated markings for long range.

sounds insane but I think it's plausible

Werbung:

Love

Yeah... this is supposed to be a fun fps not a deadly real life war

Basing an FPS off real life war is what creates an enjoyable game.

Base an FPS on an actual war and build off that, don't make new bullshit that makes no sense.
Actually educate kids through video games without them realizing such