Suicide Vest?? Another Rocket Launcher??

MooCowMan

Flash nades are not noob weapons!

I don't use them, but heres the thing.. If a noob uses a flash nade, he'll end up flashing himself.. It takes skill to place the flash nade in the right place without flashing yourself..

Example of a flash noob, second story of Death-Room, kid chucks a flash nade in the middle as im running towards their side, my cross hair was already on him, I go blind.. spray and pray for a second then run back wards.. When i can see again.. no ones around! Look at the kill chart.. hes dead lmao! Apparently flashed himself.. stood still, and when i sprayed and prayed I took him down.. :D

If you read the whole thread Dipsticked.. I thought of a way to control a more powerful rocket launcher.

Start thinking with your dip stick! *thwacks with dipstick*

Werbung:

yoko57

The one hit kill shotty (M590 or M590-CQB) only takes one hit if you're a few feet from the person or if the spread manages to hit their head. I have acquired 600 kills in 2 nights with it lol. The LAW with more power would be ridiculous because there would be no range to prevent the one hit kills, you could shoot from across the map and it would still be a one hit kill. The other one hit kill weapon (L96A1) requires a good aim for that kill.. the more powerful LAW would allow you to shoot it without the need to really aim, a more powerful LAW would be outrageous.

That's why I suggested a higher ranked (I mean really high ranked) Anti-Tank RPG which comes with only 2 rockets, has a very slow reload time, low portability but have the ability to kill in one hit. It would be controlled unlike the making a LAW more powerful, which is available to everyone!

Marthax, this game is supposed to be based off of real life. In real life, rockets would kill you eve from long distance. And remember, the gun only has 3 shots. also, the RPG idea is pretty good it should just have a really big blast range

MooCowMan

Can you call me by MooCow? MarthaX is my IGN..

Yoko, if this game was based on complete realism.. 1 bullet would take you down every time.. Ever seen a person take a bullet and still walk around like it never happened? Probably not..

Dipsticked

Well, I never thought a flash nade could also flash the person using it... I only used it once, and it never flashed me.

Anyway, I still despise flash nades, and LAWs, AND Ninjato's, but hopefully they will get harder to use (definately the LAW, as flash nades arent as easy to use, and Ninjato's will never get worse as nexon is making money off of it...)

I still dont want another rocket launcher, no matter WHAT its like...

Seawied

The one hit kill shotty (M590 or M590-CQB) only takes one hit if you're a few feet from the person or if the spread manages to hit their head. I have acquired 600 kills in 2 nights with it lol. The LAW with more power would be ridiculous because there would be no range to prevent the one hit kills, you could shoot from across the map and it would still be a one hit kill. The other one hit kill weapon (L96A1) requires a good aim for that kill.. the more powerful LAW would allow you to shoot it without the need to really aim, a more powerful LAW would be outrageous.

That's why I suggested a higher ranked (I mean really high ranked) Anti-Tank RPG which comes with only 2 rockets, has a very slow reload time, low portability but have the ability to kill in one hit. It would be controlled unlike the making a LAW more powerful, which is available to everyone!

Here's the difference: you have time to dodge a law rocket and you cannot use the law at close range without killing yourself. I actually think its well balanced.

MooCowMan

Here's the difference: you have time to dodge a law rocket and you cannot use the law at close range without killing yourself. I actually think its well balanced.

Most people that I see use the LAW, are in Death Room and Junk Flea, and they often blow themselves up, so please excuse me for thinking the LAW is a noob weapon when all I see using them are noobs.

PiAnaHoLiC91

ya you heard me. suicide vest would be something that you use by pressing 5 on your keyboard and your guy would then equip a detenator that would activated would make a mega explosion. and then another rocket launcher, well, i'll let combatarms figure that one out. rate this guys :p, is this good idea:confused:

You NUB!

you can just get Powned by my M4A1 SCOPED =]

Miran_Eitan

I think everyone ignored my post and the fact that there is already a rocket launcher that one shot kills...in spy hunt.

FFS, you want to buy the minigun too while you're at it?

cvspartan101

LAW's are annoying enough as it is though.. If you have less then 80hp, you're dead in one hit anyway.. New more power rocket launcher is a no no!

I agree with moo here..
If there was a more powerful rocket launcher everybody would buy it and combat arms would be ruined so NO! :mad:I don't want it..

DarkLink

Guys, it is almost impossible to dodge the LAW. Yes, of course, you can do it, but you will still receive damage. Which is why, adding a new rocket launcher would be meaningless, unless it resembles the LAW. If it had any higher damage, the game will be pretty much ruined.

The LAW is a hell of a fun weapon. Especially, when you combine it with some nerf gas and incendiary grenades.

Try it, go to Junk Flea CTF, throw all your four grenades. (Two incendiary and two nerf gas.)
Take out your LAW and you will be surprised how many kills you can get. =)

Werbung: