Suicide Vest?? Another Rocket Launcher??

yoko57

ya you heard me. suicide vest would be something that you use by pressing 5 on your keyboard and your guy would then equip a detenator that would activated would make a mega explosion. and then another rocket launcher, well, i'll let combatarms figure that one out. rate this guys :p, is this good idea:confused:

Werbung:

MooCowMan

Bad idea.. HORRIBLE idea.. I'm sorry but were not terrorists here! It would be the noobiest weapon ever.. Noobier then the LAW.. which brings me to rocket launcher.. NO! LAW is enough..

MooCowMan

A more powerful rocket launcher would mean it would kill in 1 hit.. which would be outrageous! New mines? Whats wrong with the current ones? You place 2 in 1 spot, guy walks over and they're dead.. but let me guess, you want 1 mine to be able to kill?

MooCowMan

kk thats your opionion

There is only one way this could be controlled..

1 shot, LOW portability, HIGH rank requirement, HIGH cost and there must be NO way a noob can get their hands on it.. so make it a secondary weapon (since people can't pick them up).

Otherwise I would never want to see it in the game..

MooCowMan

2 shots and its a deal lol

With a very slow reload rate :D

Here you go.. this is what you get! Anti-Tank RPG
rpg7a6dm.jpg

docboy22

There is only one way this could be controlled..

1 shot, LOW portability, HIGH rank requirement, HIGH cost and there must be NO way a noob can get their hands on it.. so make it a secondary weapon (since people can't pick them up).

Otherwise I would never want to see it in the game..
Why not an explosion weapon
But either way you could have laws and rpgs

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

yeah..in S&D...(game kind Marines vs Terrorists)lolz...and if its a suicide wep...it should be used as last resource to beat the enemy down...and if it could be like you say "not everyone can afford it"....to make it worst...HIGH GP OR NX COST...and YOU CAN USE IT ONLY ONCE... and when youre done with it, it disappears from your storage and GO TO BUY ANOTHER ONE LOL....this could be called a "ONE TIME WEAPON"...(not for days like the else weapons)...