Suicide Vest?? Another Rocket Launcher??

docboy22

yeah..in S&D...(game kind Marines vs Terrorists)lolz...and if its a suicide wep...it should be used as last resource to beat the enemy down...and if it could be like you say "not everyone can afford it"....to make it worst...HIGH GP OR NX COST...and YOU CAN USE IT ONLY ONCE... and when youre done with it, it disappears from your storage and GO TO BUY ANOTHER ONE LOL....this could be called a "ONE TIME WEAPON"...(not for days like the else weapons)...
yeah but its more noob then mines

Werbung:

MooCowMan

I actually think the LAW isn't powerful enough. Its pretty easy to bunny hop out of the way of them.

There is a reason for that, the LAW would be over-used (as if its not already) because it would kill in one hit. With it being less powerful, it requires a little skill to use..

Seawied

There is a reason for that, the LAW would be over-used (as if its not already) because it would kill in one hit. With it being less powerful, it requires a little skill to use..

there are shotguns that kill in one hit already implemented in the game. Before you shout "Shottynub!!!" be aware that using a shotgun requires a different skillset than most guns, and there is a learning curve for it just like the rest of the guns.

I really have not seen the LAW overused to much effectiveness.

Additionally, you could counter balance the new rocket's deadliness by making heavy armor very effective against it. This would be logical too because heavy armor could effectively save you from all the shrapnel flying around

ugotmilk

I had a law and with that sight like thing in front you'd think you could use it. but noooo. that's all they need to do, that and make the explosion radius lower cuz im tired of killin mah self wif it

MooCowMan

there are shotguns that kill in one hit already implemented in the game. Before you shout "Shottynub!!!" be aware that using a shotgun requires a different skillset than most guns, and there is a learning curve for it just like the rest of the guns.

I really have not seen the LAW overused to much effectiveness.

Additionally, you could counter balance the new rocket's deadliness by making heavy armor very effective against it. This would be logical too because heavy armor could effectively save you from all the shrapnel flying around

The one hit kill shotty (M590 or M590-CQB) only takes one hit if you're a few feet from the person or if the spread manages to hit their head. I have acquired 600 kills in 2 nights with it lol. The LAW with more power would be ridiculous because there would be no range to prevent the one hit kills, you could shoot from across the map and it would still be a one hit kill. The other one hit kill weapon (L96A1) requires a good aim for that kill.. the more powerful LAW would allow you to shoot it without the need to really aim, a more powerful LAW would be outrageous.

That's why I suggested a higher ranked (I mean really high ranked) Anti-Tank RPG which comes with only 2 rockets, has a very slow reload time, low portability but have the ability to kill in one hit. It would be controlled unlike the making a LAW more powerful, which is available to everyone!

SpIkE_JoNzE

it says something like this "anti-tank but can clear out a base if well aimed"

thats the advantage...but you have to be in a visible spot...from where u can shoot it
clearly and for not to shoot to a wall and blow u up lol...(also you get easily prey for the snipaz)..

Miran_Eitan

There already IS a one hit kill rocket in Combat Arms. The AT-4 Rocket Launcher.

The super spy gets it. 4 shots though, not 2.

It's retarded.

And no. No suicide vests. Battlefield 2 mods messed with the idea a bit and it gets spammed like mad by annoying nooblets. Although amusing, it'd suck for those of us who spend most of our time in CQB. Mainly, me.

Dipsticked

Suicide Vest: This seems stupid. And alot of noobs would end up spamming it to get kills. No.

New Rocket Launcher: The LAW is already one of the most noobish weapons in the game. (Flash nades... now THOSE are much noobier, and should really be put away. And im not gonna start on the Ninjato here...). I think of the LAW as an overpowered nade that can aim. The only way id be fine with this new rocket launcher (and I want the following to happen to the LAW as well) is if it had ONE rocket. Yes, ONE ROCKET. Sure, give it a one hit kill, I dont care. just give it ONE ROCKET. Then I couldnt complain. But if its just like the LAW, or BETTER, then NO.

So, I dont like these ideas, because all the noobs would benefit from it... and I dont feel like going to their level just to take them down...

docboy22

Suicide Vest: This seems stupid. And alot of noobs would end up spamming it to get kills. No.

New Rocket Launcher: The LAW is already one of the most noobish weapons in the game. (Flash nades... now THOSE are much noobier, and should really be put away. And im not gonna start on the Ninjato here...). I think of the LAW as an overpowered nade that can aim. The only way id be fine with this new rocket launcher (and I want the following to happen to the LAW as well) is if it had ONE rocket. Yes, ONE ROCKET. Sure, give it a one hit kill, I dont care. just give it ONE ROCKET. Then I couldnt complain. But if its just like the LAW, or BETTER, then NO.

So, I dont like these ideas, because all the noobs would benefit from it... and I dont feel like going to their level just to take them down...
noobs wont benifet from it so 2 shots WE SAID HIGH RANK

Werbung: