• Nah, no thanks.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neutral.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:
Right now I think it is April 15. We will probably be starting sometime after that.
[/b]
April 20 - May 21
(that's my suggested time frame)
I'm writing my story NOW so I will probably need less time, but I don't know about everyone else

Fladian

If you write a comedy, I don't know whether I'll laugh WITH the story, or AT it :p
[/b]
We'll notice it by then. Eitherway, both will get you laughing, meaning that I reached my goal. :p

April 20 - May 21
(that's my suggested time frame)
I'm writing my story NOW so I will probably need less time, but I don't know about everyone else
[/b]
April 20, that could be a little earlier, in my personal opinion.

I haven't started yet, nor have I something specific in mind. I have a concept and some random ideas, but I don't have enough yet to create an entire story of it yet. Though people might say that I already finsihed it when they look at my bed. It's as if a bomb exploded and the remainings are left on my bed. Some may mistake that for me working on a story, but unfortunately, that are all materials I need to study for the upcoming test/exam... and likely, my last one for the time being. Because (yeah, I didn't make it) of my previous grades, everything will depend on one single test/exam. So, I'll be spending all my energy on that. Point just is, I don't understand a thing of it!
Therefore, on the other hand, I'm quite happy to start that late. :p

But to assume that I make the tests well and I can calm down again, I still have to find a source of inspiration. Just like everyone/most, I need a source that inspires me to write it and I need something to continue the writing. Though I have both available for the stories, 'If, and only if' and 'a day from' I have yet to continue them. As for 'a day from', I'm just waiting for the right time to post it. In the case of 'Whatever walks here, walks alone' is in dire need of the second part I described.
Therefore, I have nothing just yet for this one; not even a name. If I could get someone's personality in the story, it would help a lot. Though I have overdone my own personality too often - and I wasn't always as satisfied - I have no intention of re-using friends for it again, as I quite overused them too. And the emotional *beep* that I am, I can't just find another one.

Hmm... forums are good stress relievers :p

Undead_Lives

Hmm... forums are good stress relievers :p[/b]
You've said that before. That should be your permenent Quote of the Day :p
I think April 20 is suitable because it gives a few days for the current contest to end, with the announcement of who won, etc. That is why I made that choice.
Plus, it gives us all more time :D

Fladian

Current contest? That spell contest, is what you are referring to, Undead?

And no, that can't be my permanent quote. I don't say it that often. If someone is willing to quote something I say just about everyday, you'll get: "I'll think of something."

SkriK

Interesting contest, would be fun to use my imagination for more than just my dreams, and it would also be a good test on my grammar.

SkriK

I'm Member No. 84, dunno when it was. I've been helping ark with the layout from the beginning. It's under construction right now.

Btw, i didn't see any date or max length, are there any?

Undead_Lives

The contsest starts April 20. That is final. However, the deadline is not, currently it's May 21.
There is no REAL max length, however TRY to keep it under 10,000 words, which is the limit for most short stories.

The contsest starts April 20. That is final. However, the deadline is not, currently it's May 21.
There is no REAL max length, however TRY to keep it under 10,000 words, which is the limit for most short stories.
[/b]
Edit that into your first post so people who look at this thread for the first time don't have to read through it ALL.

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

Actually, I'm not going to edit it, since this thread was a poll to see if people were interested.
Now that they are, I'm going to close this thread, and create a new one to announce it.

Status
Not open for further replies.