Rick wake up

I usually read the comments before the story so I have some opinions before I read.
I liked the story. I don't know why, maybe because I relate to it too. Either way I liked it.

Werbung:

Fladian

It becomes a bit clear now :p Everyone seems to recognize them selves a bit in the story :p Strange, especially since I didn't let the main character do much in the entire story.

Undead_Lives

Hm...it's alright I guess. I'm not too fond of it because it describes an everyday life, which is easier than describing images that come into your head. I'm sure that we all use music, messenger and other programs on a daily basis and that we also sometimes sleep in. So I give it a 7/10, just because I personally lack interest, the story didn't make me want to read more.

Fladian

At last. Someone who didn't like it :p You see, Undead. I don't like this story either, while someone else called this my "master piece" (which If, and only if is). Joke or not.

If I remember right, I wrote this story just because I didn't have much else to do at that moment. There is nothing else (new) to comment on it, I guess.
I work on a different story nowadays though. But it is probably the hardest I've ever made, but if it goes the way I want it, it is supposed to blow If, and only if away.

Undead_Lives

Hm, interesting. I don't know why a person would call it a masterpiece though...its so...just...meh.
It's nothing special, that's what I mean.

Fladian

You don't know what is so interesting about this one? Good, that makes two of us :p Nah, but seriously, it was something about recognizing a bit of them selves, or something...

First post? Oh, that.

Yeah, well, If and only if is still my best...

Fladian

So have I. Though this isn't the fact of lacking creativity in general. Though it is a saying about songs, not stories: "Writing a lyrics is easy, but writing great lyrics is hard" (- Bryan Adams) I guess I can relate to it.

Not to mention that I am trying to write something that is supposed to be better than If, and only if.

Undead_Lives

Ya, Bryan Adams speaks the truth.
I find it hard to come up with really good material...

EDIT: I write songs too..hm, wonder if I should post them?

Werbung:

Fladian

Feel free to do so. Perhaps I'll be crazy enough to post my poems :p but I'll check my grammar mistakes first, before I have an angry member chasing my butt.

Coming up with good ideas is really the hardest thing to do :p