Rick wake up

Werbung:

Fladian

That's good. That'll save me some time. Not to mention that I am still waiting for more members, who knows that someone may arrive that is able to point me at my mistakes. I still have an average of seven mistakes a (paper) page.

Fladian

Depends a bit for me. Though I can type with speed, I only incraese my pace when I really need it. I'm still afraid of injuries, unfortunately.

But when I'm under pressure, and I do increase my pace, then I usually don't make much mistakes. My average also sinks down to a lower amount. Unfortunately, I never have a pefect score, no matter how hard I try :p

Fladian

In grammar? Perhaps so. Depends a bit on your choice of words. Though I won't speak with confidence, I might be able to write with a 'perfect grammar', would I use the most simple words. But as you know, that isn't my style, and I try to find ways to increase my vo... oh, you get my point.

I'm just stuck to the fact that I have someone to look up to always.

Fladian

Agreed, though there is normally a little distance to it. Being related to your 'example', isn't really something that is always appreciated ;)

Undead_Lives

Oh ya, your related to a...how did you put it...grammar nazi? Never heard that phrase before, but I get it's meaning. I wouldn't like to be related to one of those, I pity you. :p

Fladian

Grammar nazi, yes, as they are called generally. In all honestly, I am not the person to say this usually, but it is the truth, I never was able to spot him on a mistake before.

So, I have one heck of an example :p

Fladian

Of course, you'll have to look through my kind of skills. I cannot see a mistake of a word I am not familiar with, as example.

Werbung: