NX weapons not noob nor are they worth it

garygofast

No they don't buy NX stuff they just buy Hacks
So Nexon sales NX weapon to peeps that think it will make them better not thinking that they are playing agenst hachs

Werbung:

spuznick242

Yea ns some hackers are realy bad players almost as bad a player as i am lol

Your not bad really. Your kdr last I saw was like .90 which isnt bad. Just think though for everyone that has a high KDR over 1.00 there is someone that has a KDR under 1.00. Its hard to explain, but also your a LT so the only ranked server you can play in is officer server, so playing in ranked servers becomes a bit harder.

SpIkE_JoNzE

Your not bad really. Your kdr last I saw was like .90 which isnt bad. Just think though for everyone that has a high KDR over 1.00 there is someone that has a KDR under 1.00. Its hard to explain, but also your a LT so the only ranked server you can play in is officer server, so playing in ranked servers becomes a bit harder.

yah, i just joined the DELTA SERVER, and i s*cked so bad in there...most ppl in this server are sniper addicts, so be one of the few M16 guys in there is too much fur me lol

SpIkE_JoNzE

i didnt ge worry about KDR, i only cared about my HeadShot %, but my KDR was 1.00, and when i say after some months of M16 sniping, my kdrwent up to 1.35

spuznick242

i just broke my clean M16 stats, and start using M24 again...now HS are sooooo easy to do lol...

Yea, the M24 has to be one of my favorite snipers but now I have the new .50 cal., its a beastly gun, but nothing compares to the accuracy of the M24. Oh yea, and gary dont worry about KDR, its nothing, look at your rank. Oh yea, did you guys know that on the loading screen where the little combat arms merc is running, you can hit space and he'll jump and then keep on running, try it, it does it for me and should for you.

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

Yea, the M24 has to be one of my favorite snipers but now I have the new .50 cal., its a beastly gun, but nothing compares to the accuracy of the M24. Oh yea, and gary dont worry about KDR, its nothing, look at your rank. Oh yea, did you guys know that on the loading screen where the little combat arms merc is running, you can hit space and he'll jump and then keep on running, try it, it does it for me and should for you.

yeah, and have you made him make super jumps? hitting repeatedly and fast the space bar and you'll make the loading guy jum as high as your screen is.....thats soooo funny LOL...