My requests

Werewulf

if your talking about the bone monster thing then yes. The artist used a scanner to scan the pencil sketch and im guessing used a g-tablet to shade and colour on comp..

Werbung:

Squishy-1

err yeah u should at least have a preference or else it turns out looking like crap...
cookiemonster.jpg

i didnt know what style you wanted what the text needed to say or the render so i guessed from ur name (i have loads of random creative sigs just click on my picture and it will take u to my photobucket)

Squishy-1

If you want make me a background -
Lancer Evolution (Render, just the car, no background like road or anything) with some kinda colors and crap, and "Cokemonkey" in the upper left corner. (car bottom right)
800x600 (I keep my icons to the sides)
=)
http://kelsdomain.com/blogPix/cars/evo/07EvoX.jpg

any demensions requested before i start? i wouldnt want to make a website or desktop background to actually figure out u wanted a signature

Cokemonkey11

I dont understand... i want it 800x600, picture for my computers desktop background, with an evo at the bottom right, and "Cokemonkey" at the top left. in the middle, just like... photoshop it.

I dont understand what u mean by "perticular dimentions..."

Squishy-1

ok 800x600 is a demension and i can do that i was just making sure u didnt want a sig or something so ill get to work on that

--------edit----------
here it is your name makes me laugh because about 2 months ago i made a nickname for my friend it was cocaine monkey and i was heroine penguin... yeah funny stuff
cokemonkey11.jpg

Mavus

Hmm... I was wondering if you could make me a new... signature thingy picture... Can you use my avatar pic with like all black and grey sort of swirlys and stuff... Umm hard to explain... But can you please make sure none of it covers him, and can I please have no background (thats already in the avatar of mine)... Okay let me reorganise this and say it in a more detailed manner...

Can I please have my avatar (without any of the current border) on a signature picture, with black/grey/white swirlys around it... and a cool looking background like your panda signature has, Thankyou.

Ken in the bubble

Squishy-1

i have it finished tell me when u get approved and the title of the picture is paint_practice_072_by_shakken and the reason why i didnt make ur sig mavus is because i didnt think your avatar would make a good renders and it would have ended up badly and ruined everyones life

Werbung: