MooCow's Sig Shop

MooCowMan

Closed Until Further Notice

As some of you may know, I do some GFX work. If anyone on this site would like a sig, PM me in the proper format shown below and I will make one for you. I do the work for free, but if you feel like it you can always tip me in M4-N and L9-N cases. =]

I assure you, I will always do my best to make the signature match your specs.

Proper PM Format:

Size: Can be left blank if you don't care what size. Please use pixels when telling me what size you what (for example 460x175).
Color: If you want any specific colors be sure to tell me. Just say random if you want me to pick the colors.
Character: The name of the character or characters you would like in your sig. (Max of 3 renders, otherwise it will just be crouded). If you have a picture already in mind, feel free to send it using either imageshack or photobucket.
Text:What you want the sig to say. Can be blank if you want. If you also have a specific font you like (I recommend searching dafont.com for an excellent selection of free fonts).
Genre:The theme of your sig. Grunge, Gothic, Funny, Abstract, Space, ect.

You can either post what you want in this thread or send me a PM, your choice.

Signatures Completed:
Elite SEAL's Sig
EliteSEALFixed.png

Wolves' Sig
Wolves.png

yocool's Sig
Yocool.png

rocktrns' Sig
RockTrns.png

Current Project:

Projects Waiting:

If you see a long projects waiting list, please don't be rude if I don't get to you soon enough.

Moo.

Werbung:

Wolves25

Size:
Color:Red Black (preferably but it dont matter)
Character:None
Text:Wolves25/ xX Lost Xx(my clan)
Genre:Kind of dark and death metally lol
Im getting some nx later today so i will gift you somthing for it:)
Thanks

E

Elite SEAL

As some of you may know, I do some GFX work. If anyone on this site would like a sig, PM me in the proper format shown below and I will make one for you. I do the work for free, but if you feel like it you can always tip me in M4-N and L9-N cases. =]

I assure you, I will always do my best to make the signature match your specs.

Proper PM Format:

Size: Can be left blank if you don't care what size. Please use pixels when telling me what size you what (for example 460x175).
Color: If you want any specific colors be sure to tell me. Just say random if you want me to pick the colors.
Character: The name of the character or characters you would like in your sig. (Max of 3 renders, otherwise it will just be crouded). If you have a picture already in mind, feel free to send it using either imageshack or photobucket.
Text:What you want the sig to say. Can be blank if you want. If you also have a specific font you like (I recommend searching dafont.com for an excellent selection of free fonts).
Genre:The theme of your sig. Grunge, Gothic, Funny, Abstract, Space, ect.

You can either post what you want in this thread or send me a PM, your choice.

Signatures Completed:
PinkFloyd.png

MasterChief.png

MaxPayne.png

Banner2.png

(these are just replacements til I start working on others.)

Current Project: Elite SEAL

Projects Waiting:

If you see a long projects waiting list, please don't be rude if I don't get to you soon enough.

Moo.

yo, did you get my revised picture, text, and color in the email?

E

Elite SEAL

DUDE ELITE SEAL'S SIG IS SICK!!!
Cant wait to see mine:D!!!!

ha ha, yup, it is -I'm sure yours will be equally awesome. Moo was telling me about all the work he has to do -so it takes a few days -but it's well worth it.

yocool

Size: 420 x 140 pixels.
Color: Random. If you could kinda make it the same type as elite seales
Charactor: American Spec. Ops.
Text: Poppit 2.0. Same font as elite seals
Theme: Abstract.
Btw im getting nx later this month so ill tip u bout 5 cases.

E

Elite SEAL

Size: 420 x 140 pixels.
Color: Random. If you could kinda make it the same type as elite seales
Charactor: American Spec. Ops.
Text: Poppit 2.0. Same font as elite seals
Theme: Abstract.
Btw im getting nx later this month so ill tip u bout 5 cases.

ha ha, I got the Russian Spec. Ops. -you got the American Spec. Ops.

oh, and you know you have to give him a picture/ character? You can't really just tell him to get one unless you really don't care

Werbung:

MooCowMan

Wolves' and yocool's sigs are all done.. hope you guys enoy them.

If there's anything wrong with them, just tell me and I can fix it right up.