Decent Signatures

I_Am_Simple

Hello, i am Simple. I've been working on GFx for about 6 months now, and still need to improve. So, i will be making signatures for people that follow my specific layout. I do not expect anything in return, but, anything will help. If you would like to donate to me, gift me in-game. Details will be provided later. Also, gifting me will cause me to work faster, as, i know i have a loyal customer.

Here is some sample work i have put together (more coming):

3-Renderd.png

Mario-and-The-Star4-The-Uk-Pk.png

Project--Vick-.gif

awesome-siggy.png

NOTE: These are just a quick sample. I have a few more to upload but i am currently on my friends computer, so the others will be coming later.

---Request Form--- (I will do anything from Combat Arms to any other game.)
Code:
Rendered Image:(Can be found on planetrenders.net, or any combat arms render. If the image is not rendered, then i will try to reder it as best as i can.)
Colors in General:
Background Color:
Text (optional):
Specific Brushes (optional):
In-game Name (Donation purposes):
---____________---

Donations/Gifts?
My in-game name: XxSimplexX

More will be added later.

Regards,
Simple

Werbung:

NoMercy

These look pretty decent bro, I really think you should take the Vick one out though for future reference, looks pretty sloppy to me.

I_Am_Simple

Lol tricksta. But anyways, at the "Vick" signature, its not that it's made badly, its just the background of the website. I did this for a white background, but with grey it looks like that. :[

Here are some more sigs that i have just finished (could also be templates):

Simple-Signature.png

Simple-Best-Sig-so-Far.png

Thanks,
Simple

Jordan B

They are actually very nice Sig's Simple. Better than my rushed ones anyway. I think If I sat down and made a job of it I could make some beautiful ones, but I just don't have time for that sort of thing. :(

Werbung: