My requests

Squishy-1

I request that you give me a request (or challenges) for Signatures, wall papers, backgrounds, custom brushes, and rendering (if requested and i like you i may also do a skin, if you give me a png file). Wether or not you are in fact going to use the image or not is up to you, I am doing this because i have made myself 75+ signatures and only use about 3.

In your request, give: a link to the render (or picture you want rendered); the general style of the image ( IE: grunge; gothic; demonic; chaotic; shiney); Font type (if you even want one); and a simple but detailed description of what/how you want it done.

Pleeeeeease post (even if you have no intention to use it)

Werbung:

Dragonskull

Well.. if you are desperate..

Render - On Hold
Demonic and Grunge style.
No text.

Cover as much as possible of the signature with the render, without increasing it's size. Make it in 400x150 dimensions. Feel free to experiement.

Squishy-1

Fayt-1.jpg
i hope this is good or to your liking ._.

uhh i forgot to do the border so i added a crappy one i can redo it

Squishy-1

yeah i know its just that... i saved as jpeg because it is a smaller file, then realized i didnt have his border and i didnt save the render in another file so i was like ahhhh quick plan!, but i still have the jpeg without border so i can redo it

Dragonskull

so should i start on that yet or wait for the ok?

-----------edit-----------------

that link is broken n e way

I broke the link on purpose. :tup:
You should be able to spot what I did pretty easily though.
I'll either get back to you with a new render, or wait for acceptance/denial.

Werbung: