My cock is to small to do anything with Jerry Springer

DiLLa

lmao this is interesting..i like watching you fish for ways to upset me GREAT JOB ELTON!! im so mad now

trust me bro im not upset..its a game i laff everytime i read ur retarded responses..so do you get like a 1.5 grade average in school? Your grammar is horrible

You kno i kinda feel bad for you cuz u live in a broken home...i'll leave you alone

Werbung:

DigitalSword

Elton said:
Your all little bitchs, and you all pout like little bitchs also. I could care what you guys type, your all middle aged losers that play video games, Get a life, or a job. Sad how much u guys dont care, but then post 12 times. Gotta love retarded people that believe in the bible. Yes if you believe in the bible your retarded. Uh oh geuss im going to hell. Dilla, ur bad, L3 > LO3 > punx.... notice punx is on the buttom there? Digital Sword I believe going 28-0 against u in cal-o match pretty much sums up the Mass amount of Goku Ninja ownage that got dealt to your face. You got owned Son. sigh at your pathetic little lives.

Newsflash, I didnt play you.

"Hey guess what? The jokes on you, Your everybody's tool and everybody's fool."

DiLLa

Elton said:
Gay vampires aren't my thing. Your mother is tho. OWNED.

haha you know what tho elton. Your mom was talking to me about blowjobs haha ask her yourself if you dont believe me... Sooo what did you talk to my mom about?

Loudboy

wow.....ummmmm for people to be saying that punx/lo3 have dropped to lower levels for this..

have u read what elton said? he made religious strikes at people.

Elton

Awesome Dilla, IM glad you spoke to mother about them, Your mom really couldn't talk much, seeing that her mouth was full.

Bimond

Hmm, bout time I said something...

Blamjr's 100% right, Elton is the man, once you get to know him. It's a game and honestly, if you get on Xlive with me I do that same shit he does, scream, yell, and toss it in peoples face when I own them. It's a game, everyone reacts differently. True, it makes it worse for everone on PuNx when he screams at the guys on the server while he owns him...but, that's a personality trait, but what's funny is the WHOLE time he was on PuNx he didn't say shit, cept to me over vent, and laughed in MY ear and called everyone awful in MY ear. The only disrespect he showed you guys was during the Match, to pump moral, and after you banned him for no reason. So honestly, you don't diserve respect.

You don't diserve respect because you ban him for being good, you banned him based on hearsay, than you finally claim banning him based on disrespect and maturity...however, he didn't do shit UNTIL you banned him. Which is why, 90% of PuNx has lost my respect. Some of you who I've always been cool with (Dilla, Dev...umm...that's about it)

I doubt I'll drop into PuNx nomore, It's a fun server, during my 5 weeks of playing CZ about 4 of them were on PuNx. I improved a lot, and my eyes now get opened to the reality, you guys to kick/ban the good people for being good. Lower the competition level, and fun level. It's always good to have some good player owning me, it helps me learn wtf I'm doing wrong compared to them...IE: Money bags and Illusion. Even though they whoop my ass, and I might call them hackers in a joking way, I like playing against them, which is why illusion know's he always welcome at our server.

Now, saying our servers empty..it's simply what Omni said, they come in, get owned, roll out. Which is fine with us, we plan on developing a player base around GOOD players.

Well, it's been fun and a good stepping stool in the game of CZ. I suppose I outgrew PuNx. You guys dropped down to a lower level than I imagined, not Elton or anyone else in L3. Good luck in whatever you do.

Elton

Mad because I Dealt You again. and again. IN and out of game. Don't get mad Get Glad BitCHs.! TOP ON PSYCHO STATS!.!!>!> ELTON JOHN w00t. SOared to the TOp like a ROCKET MAN!

DigitalSword

Bimond said:
Hmm, bout time I said something...

Blamjr's 100% right, Elton is the man, once you get to know him. It's a game and honestly, if you get on Xlive with me I do that same shit he does, scream, yell, and toss it in peoples face when I own them. It's a game, everyone reacts differently. True, it makes it worse for everone on PuNx when he screams at the guys on the server while he owns him...but, that's a personality trait, but what's funny is the WHOLE time he was on PuNx he didn't say shit, cept to me over vent, and laughed in MY ear and called everyone awful in MY ear. The only disrespect he showed you guys was during the Match, to pump moral, and after you banned him for no reason. So honestly, you don't diserve respect.

You don't diserve respect because you ban him for being good, you banned him based on hearsay, than you finally claim banning him based on disrespect and maturity...however, he didn't do shit UNTIL you banned him. Which is why, 90% of PuNx has lost my respect. Some of you who I've always been cool with (Dilla, Dev...umm...that's about it)

I doubt I'll drop into PuNx nomore, It's a fun server, during my 5 weeks of playing CZ about 4 of them were on PuNx. I improved a lot, and my eyes now get opened to the reality, you guys to kick/ban the good people for being good. Lower the competition level, and fun level. It's always good to have some good player owning me, it helps me learn wtf I'm doing wrong compared to them...IE: Money bags and Illusion. Even though they whoop my ass, and I might call them hackers in a joking way, I like playing against them, which is why illusion know's he always welcome at our server.

Now, saying our servers empty..it's simply what Omni said, they come in, get owned, roll out. Which is fine with us, we plan on developing a player base around GOOD players.

Well, it's been fun and a good stepping stool in the game of CZ. I suppose I outgrew PuNx. You guys dropped down to a lower level than I imagined, not Elton or anyone else in L3. Good luck in whatever you do.

Bimond, your post makes no sense whatsoever, can you actually correlate your words into a sentence that can go along wth what actually went on here? He showed us disrespect in the scrim. the match hadnt even started and he was talking garbage BUT we didnt ban him, hint hint we are lo3 not punx. Read the tags, get your shit straight. You disrespect yourself for coming in here and stepping in this shit your pal left behind for you. It would have been cool to see someone as good as elton take the demo posting in stride and chill the fuckout, but immaturity really shined through once again for the younger crowd. We out grew you, fucker.

Bimond

Exactly my point, you're Lo3, the only people he talked shit too...begin to see my point? He got banned for "disrespect and talking shit" which only happened to Lo3...yet PuNx banned him...makes sense? Demos, I told him to record as soon as he went into punx, he prolly still has it somewhere. Along with Fox specing and recording, everyone who watched either said he's not a hacker or not positive...there's nothing to show he is.

Yeah, I'm not a writer, it's the only class I don't Ace and the only thing I don't give a fuck about, but you can make sense of what I wrote.

Outgrew me? Yeah...I bet.

Elton

Digital, I don't think anyone actually really cares what you say. Your just another pawn to punx, Ride their dicks a little harder, and see if they will give you AMX, or ADMIN.. sigh what a bunch of losers.

DiLLa

um bimond in case you forgot lo3 and punx are brother clans..some of us have admin for both servers..and he was talkn shit to me in the scrim with you guys...and i watchd his demo where he was talkn shit to aurora...he said and i quote "random, why? because he does it every once in awhile...but i do it consistenly" YOU yourself would tell me to get rid of a guy like that ...i see whats happening here and the only thing i regret out of it is that we will lose you L3 guys as friends on the server cuz ur backn up this fukn jerk...

BillyTheKid

Elton said:
Digital, I don't think anyone actually really cares what you say. Your just another pawn to punx, Ride their dicks a little harder, and see if they will give you AMX, or ADMIN.. sigh what a bunch of losers.
hmmm maybe he just wants to paly the game and have some fun? is that to complicated for you to understand, or do you need another program to make that easier to?

Elton

Nope your nub cakes, they are backing me because they are growing out of this PUB dumb ass shit. They understand counter-strike is much more fun on a competitive level. They like have schedule practices and being apart of something bigger then just, a pub. They love the excitement of a 1v2 clutch win. They love coming back and getting the thrill of victory. Unlike you guys have been around forever and still sit in your server and go no where?

Werbung:

BillyTheKid

Elton said:
Nope your nub cakes, they are backing me because they are growing out of this PUB dumb ass shit. They understand counter-strike is much more fun on a competitive level. They like have schedule practices and being apart of something bigger then just, a pub. They love the excitement of a 1v2 clutch win. They love coming back and getting the thrill of victory. Unlike you guys have been around forever and still sit in your server and go no where?
wtf you know about it you hacked