My cock is to small to do anything with Jerry Springer

Werbung:

DiLLa

elton no1 blamed your mom for you being a lil shit...you enjoy your life behind that computer..i can promise you if i ever saw you in person you would be choking on your teeth cuz i would punch you right in your fuckin mouth...but that will never happen..so go play a4h or some other server cuz playing here will never happen either...its funny listening to how you talk to your team im surprised they still stay with you...im SOOO MAD YOU OWN ME !!! omg my life is over wtf am i gonna do now...rofl :shock: sit on a dick

Machiavelli

DiLLa said:
and ema wow where the fuck do you get off calln any1 smartass do you want to join elton?

Dude don't drag ema through this man. She may have put her foot in the door but don't drag the rest of her through. You can see where she has a point though right?

I would love for all of this to go away just as fast as it came and with as few respectable people losing that respect as possible.

DigitalSword

Usually im reasonable and see two sides to every story and the punx guys yell at me for shit but Machi, mind ya fucking biz man, it says Elton, not Machi. This aitn your server, its punx, so chill.

Ema, not very cool doll.

Whats cool about this is i never got to own Elton, and vice versa.

Have you seen my baseball?

|DS|

EMA

DiLLa said:
and ema wow where the fuck do you get off calln any1 smartass do you want to join elton?

dilla re read what i posted..i wasn't calling anyone a smartass...j asked me why he got banned...i said smartass implying that he(elton) was a smartass...not j

EMA

JHoliday said:
and i also wanna point out that ema's has been a real bitch lately, im really glad that u get good scores now, besides a good comp, it really shows u improved urself, i personally would never think u would be dumb enuff to hack. but all u do is bitch every other fukin death, in caps sometimes, bitch over the mic. ur ego went up as much as ur skill.

yeah you've seen my scores lately...they are going to shit...i'm not the only one that bitches and shit my god...

redlight...dude your funny :wink:

Machiavelli

Re: ...

DigitalSword said:
Usually im reasonable and see two sides to every story and the punx guys yell at me for shit but Machi, mind ya fucking biz man, it says Elton, not Machi. This aitn your server, its punx, so chill.

Ema, not very cool doll.

Whats cool about this is i never got to own Elton, and vice versa.

Have you seen my baseball?

|DS|

If one of your clanmates was getting this kind of attention would you let it all go without any checking whatsoever?

I hope not. This is very much my biz. kthx

But seeming as it clearly is not yours.....

Much love

Werbung: