My cock is to small to do anything with Jerry Springer

psychonaut13

re name it to.... "my cock is too small to really do anything with"

or..."damn it, the bunny ate my soul"

personally, i think this kid's a prick and i've never even played with him. its no surprise to see machi in here mixing it up with his attitude as well...and really, who gives a fuck?

Werbung:

Deviant

Dirty, I'd love to get some Drano, but I have more important things to spend my little money on....like beer, jager, and Jack. The plunger works just fine for those clogs! Mean Muggin, I told my roommate that I shared the bathroom with and she just died laughin haha.

Misranger

psychonaut13 said:
re name it to.... "my cock is too small to really do anything with"

or..."damn it, the bunny ate my soul"

personally, i think this kid's a prick and i've never even played with him. its no surprise to see machi in here mixing it up with his attitude as well...and really, who gives a fuck?

Oh my...lol.....amazeing what that "little prick" has got u all doing...Ur all are loseing your mind in here. See why I play cz.. gg....hehe..

<3
Miss

psychonaut13

my mind's been lost since 1972, round about september...

knocked out the doctor and slapped the nurses ass
ain't no door the bunny is afraid to jack open
ain't no reality i can crown myself king of

blze

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-bad to the bone.

(The head nurse spoke up, and she said leave this one alone
She could tell right away, that I was bad to the bone) i cant write so
i just hijack other peoples stuff.

BL@Mjr

Loudboy said:
btw on the clan stats page

PunX has better stats than L3.
not sure about in cal but i know in general pubbing

If I could help you out with that.. Notice how most of us is remote. Lol I also like what Misranger said.

To tell you truthfully.. I think Elton, or Smith, is a pretty cool guy to be around.. Even though you guys say he is loud and annoying, cocky, whatever. It's fun having him in the server. His singing is bad, but he sure as hell can play the guitar. I seem to have no problem going against him, although when he has the awp, sure it gets me mad. But like yall say ITS A GAME, yet you sit here and argue over Elton.

So of course, I back him up and that punching Elton in the face is: one, shows you have a good imagination, and two, well I have nothing for two.

Dirty

Nice that he admits to all of it at least.

I must of read something else the first time, maybe I'm just going crazy. I am really really really old.

DiLLa

LOL...you have no idea
thats why i play this game now because I beat peoples asses like yours at the club too much... always getting into trouble :/
but hey thats usually how it ends up with ppl at the club anyway...they have no idea either til they are swarmed by the rest of us

enjoy urself...and if you think your boy was right coming in here completely trashing punx and other regulars then u can fuck off too..we dont need you or him here. Our server is popular because everyone comes in and has a good time. Not because we are always trashn everyone we kill. Don't you guys have your own server? Sooooo why are you still here? O wait no1 ever goes in there..my bad

DiLLa

Elton said:
Your all little bitchs, and you all pout like little bitchs also. I could care what you guys type, Sad how much u guys dont care, but then post 12 times. Gotta love retarded people that believe in the bible. Yes if you believe in the bible your retarded.

ROFL is it just me or did he reach a new level of retard O and hes a hypocrit

Intro

BillyTheKid said:
And to think i let you take myplace on a cal scrim ,elton. Your lame.

And this is why BTK is the kid.

He might be a youngsta, but he knows how to call it.

So Elton - you've in some shape or form managed to disrespect the entire clan here at PuNx, not to mention Lo3. Out of all the lame "clans" with their fucking ^.//hax.exe`* shit or shit-talking 14 year-olds, you choose to find problems with us? PuNx and Lo3 are > YOU (notice you're on the bottom) for always having fun and respecting each other.

If I see you on Lo3's serv, I'll ban you too.

Mis, no love lost - just can't imagine this guy is your kid. Show him some manners!

DiLLa

yeh its pretty sad he is going after peoples beliefs now..gg

your a poor excuse for life in general..personally im beginning to think misranger didnt raise him right otherwise he wouldnt have made it to this point..you come in and disrespect everyone or try to..and thats not good enough for you so you have to go after what someones religious beliefs are...
you are about as awesome as xano..so do you like gay vampires too elton?

BillyTheKid

DiLLa said:
yeh its pretty sad he is going after peoples beliefs now..gg

your a poor excuse for life in general..personally im beginning to think misranger didnt raise him right otherwise he wouldnt have made it to this point..you come in and disrespect everyone or try to..and thats not good enough for you so you have to go after what someones religious beliefs are...
you are about as awesome as xano..so do you like gay vampires too elton?
eh at least xano admited to being gay and hacking :lol:

Werbung:

Elton

Look at you get pissed. :). I wish I believed in something as retarded as, some talking snake and a Apple of DOOM. And then you have the biggest incest fest alive. But thats real. Not whats been proven. Evolution isn't real, the bible is. Amazing how awesome you people are. Well have fun wasting your life believing in something as retarded as Santa, or the Easter bunny. Watch out the boogie mans behind you. hahaha geeks. Gay vampires aren't my thing. Your mother is tho. OWNED.