My Art

Mavus

:) So you like it then I take it?

(just a note, check my very first sig, that was 2-3 days ago from this post... I've come so far I don't believe it lol... Thanks a tonne to Dragonskull who taught me the basics of PS CS2 and Max who taught me some of the advanced stuff :) )

EDIT: Okay heres another one, using different colours and a different brushset. I don't know whether I like it better then my first one imo, I will have to start trying my own stuff soon. Or even making my own tutorial. Anyway what do you think?
bgagainlh1.png

Werbung:

Mavus

I was trying to design that with an idea in mind of like light vs dark, but when I colorized it the really light colours went bright red and the darker colours went black, So it didn't turn out as well as expected.

Maximilianx

heh, you just gotta mess with the saturation to fix that (cntrl+u)
if its too saturated (bright and hard on the eyes) then bring the saturation slider down, or if its lacking color (too close to b&w) then you can bring the slider bar up =]

Mavus

Well thanks for the tip :) ...

Here's something really basic I did but I still think it turned out well, what do you think?
bloodtestow0.png

Mavus

Lol no, but I could make more... Mmm I like all my art to be around 400x120 which doesn't really leave room for a splat, I dunno, I was thinking about making some more sigs, there should be another update tonight :) (night for me).

Mavus

Yeah yeah double post :). But my last post was 7 days ago. So it's hardly like you're going to check for edits... Here's a heap.

rogelio11cb3.png

dafoolretryak9.png

szlizardnc2.png

dafoolcompletewi6.png

hotheadsigpu6.png

Sorry for long post time :(

Werbung:

Dragonskull

Basically, what remains to be learnt now is blending the render, blending the text and advanced techniques that doesn't require a brushwork background. 'Cause you've obviously learnt how to make brushwork. :D (Looks great on the last one.)