My Art

Werbung:

Maximilianx

are you using photoshop or gimp?
bleh w.e theyre both basically the same base program..

how about me giving you a challenge?
this isnt a signature or anything, ill just give you something to work with, it will challenge your capabilies as a graphic artist, as opposed to a signature maker =P

take these dice:LINK
and make them look like theyre melting, find a way to do that and make it look somewhat realistic. This is more of a realistic graphic request, as opposed to a signature request, im not forcing you to take it, its more of a practice activity really, so do it if you want =]

Maximilianx

muahaha heres my shitty attempt..
i rushed it cuz i gotta go do my chem. hw >.>

melteddicefo5.jpg

coulda done a lot better, looks like crap =P

Squishy-1

if ur on gimp go into distorts>Iwarp if your on ps go into filters>Liquify pretty much all u need to know to melt things not much time in this but heres my part
dice.jpg

Maximilianx

i would have used liquify, but i didnt feel like it, so i used smudge, brush, and two distortion filters, but it turned out like crap cuz i did it in <10 minutes lol

Mavus

LOL!... Fladian is a guy Oh okay okay okay.. I'm laughing so much right now it isn't funny...

Okay laughing spasm over, this is probalby the last set of b/gs I will post where I just use brushes and colorize tool, I'm going to start experimenting with multiple layers and filters (they will probably turn out terrible oh well)...

Okay my last 3 of just brushes and colorize.

bg6vg2.png

bg7xr6.png

bg8vj7.png

Alrighty tell us what you think.

Maximilianx

i think you need to use render>clouds in the begining, using brushes on a solid background makes for a less dramatic final result. try looking at the pictures in my tut at least =P

wait does gimp have filter>render>clouds?

Edit: hehe nice squishy =P

Mavus

Okay but you use PS CS2, I am practicing these on GIMP becuase I have a better feel for the program already, Don't fret I didn't waste my money on Photoshop CS2 I will start using it again Just not at the moment.

Werbung: