My Art

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

I have to say, of your two newest ones, I don't like the bgs in either.
Perhaps you should just try creating bgs with a certain theme, and make them detailed. In essence, practice your bgs.

Mavus

Does anyone know where I can find b/g tutorials for Photoshop CS2? Plus how do people get there backgrounds so nice...?

Maximilianx

i use real textures from photos to make my own brushes and i download some brushes from deviantart..theres a lot of ways to make backgrounds and im still experimenting with it myself =]

just use google and search photoshop tutorials

loads of pages will come up with good tuts :wink:

Viper

gimp is ownage i dislike photoshop. mavus if you want some good brushes let me know next time ur on msn and i can send u a whole bunch of brushes that i use to get my backgrounds and stuff.

ps nice effect on teh yoda one, also squishy hes catching the lightning not hurling it as it may seem

EDIT:didnt see the other 2 pages only the first one so this may post may or may not apply at all to w/e ur talking about

Squishy-1

gimp and photoshop both have there strong sides, i use both of them but mainly ps unless im dealing with alot of transparency or rendering

Maximilianx

photoshop is absolute ownage.

gimp cant compete with photoshop imo..
even dealing with transperencies, i never had trouble in ps o_O

adobes just too damn good, photoshop and illustrator ftw =]

Mavus

Let's not argue about which is better in my art topic, go make another topic :p.. Anyway I know what you're going to say "WTF IS THAT FOR?!" but this is "My Art" not my signature topic... I know a b/g is nothing without a render but I needed to practice, here's a few

my.php

my.php

my.php

my.php

My favourite is the second one, Anyway tell me what you think guys.

Werbung:

Maximilianx

well your definately improving.

but, you should try more brushes and get a feel for them, i could make a tutorial on a basic brushed background if you'd like =]

they are quite easy to make and create a very good outcome...usually >.>
the second one is the best out of those imo.