Mario Kart Wii - WiiPros Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaitora

double dash was a unique mario kart... to offer two player co-operative... and the ability to have two characters to one kart... i can't see them offering that style of play again though, even though it was fun

Werbung:

Jailbreak

Ryano said:
They won't have that style again, and to be honest I like the original way of playing.

Im with Ryano, I only ever played the N64 version a bit, but i much prefered that. I didnt find Co-op that fun either. I will be glad to go back to the proper one driver per kart racing

Ryano

Jailbreak said:
Ryano said:
They won't have that style again, and to be honest I like the original way of playing.

Im with Ryano, I only ever played the N64 version a bit, but i much prefered that. I didnt find Co-op that fun either. I will be glad to go back to the proper one driver per kart racing

I think it worked best in MKDS, I just found it the most enjoyable.

Ryano

lu1g1 said:
Im definitly getting it....I WANT THE WII WHEEL alot lol
mario kart has always been awesome and now its online...SWEET

It was online on the DS aswell you know...?

jesta

The Nintendo conference that has just ended told us "Mario Kart Wii, Spring 2008 in Japan, and there will be motorcycles, steering wheel included." Link

Awesome!! :D Can't wait till spring, although the EU will probably get it in summer lol

Phillysoul11

jesta said:
The Nintendo conference that has just ended told us "Mario Kart Wii, Spring 2008 in Japan, and there will be motorcycles, steering wheel included." Link

Awesome!! :D Can't wait till spring, although the EU will probably get it in summer lol
motorcycles? SWEET im even more pumped about this game now,
i just hope the levels are good like in dbldash :D

jesta

l_wk_071010wii06.jpg

The first glimpse of the bikes... Nice :D

Link

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.