Mario Kart Wii - WiiPros Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:

YoungRick

cloudzero45 said:
Jailbreak said:
loL! lucky! i can wait as well, but thats cause there are so many good games i havnt got yet

yeah... i've got Call of duty 4 , mass effect , and Beautiful katamari for my 360... so im set for about a couple months
i think u are set for only about a month cause u beat the freckin game in about a day:)

cloudzero45

YoungRick said:
cloudzero45 said:
Jailbreak said:
loL! lucky! i can wait as well, but thats cause there are so many good games i havnt got yet

yeah... i've got Call of duty 4 , mass effect , and Beautiful katamari for my 360... so im set for about a couple months
i think u are set for only about a month cause u beat the freckin game in about a day:)

no im talking about the multiplayer...but yeah i will beat the singleplayer campaign in about 1 to 2 days

cloudzero45

kevin 09 said:
wow... do you beat the games to 100% cloudzero... or do u just beat the story

i try to do both.... but its really hard to get 100%....

back on topic... do you guys think drybones is gonna be any good

YoungRick

i wonder if there will be any way to snake in Mario kart Wii, that will kinda suck thats why i stoped play Mario kart DS online =/

I want this game really badly. TONS of new info have turned up in recent months and I'm excited at all the developments. I know like 15 of the 16 Retro Stages already. I post information I find out regularly over on WiiDebate, but I'd love to discuss it here as well.

I love how they're allowing GC and Classic Controllers because since I have 3 GC Controllres and only 2 Remotes, 4-person Multiplayer willl be a lot easier to achieve!! :D

And I love how we can have two people from one system go online!!!!! :D

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.