Mario Kart Wii - WiiPros Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeyhero

Theherolink_1 said:
wow! i never watched that nice vid. but thats not gonna replace brawl...do you know the releas date?

well i think they only announced it for north america and thats Q1 2008

Werbung:

Ryano

Theherolink_1 said:
In this game im gonna kick so a** i cant wait until it comes out i hope is not whit fu**** friend codes(i hate them!)

Friend codes aren't that bad...whats so terrible about them?

Ryano

I'm getting sorta annoyed with the lack of info on this game, if we just got numbers maybe for a character roster and the amount of tracks I'd be much happier...

Ryano

Snrecti said:
I'm getting sorta annoyed with the lack of info on this game, if we just got numbers maybe for a character roster and the amount of tracks I'd be much happier...

Be patient mate, yeah it is sorta annoying but it ain't that bad, besides we might get some info at TGS.

hockeyhero

Ryano said:
Snrecti said:

Be patient mate, yeah it is sorta annoying but it ain't that bad, besides we might get some info at TGS.

nintendo right now seems like it wont be attending the tokyo game show.....

heres my source...... http://kotaku.com/gaming/no-nintendo/tokyo-game-show-exhibitor-list-284208.php

but there still might be a last minute change hopefully.....

Ryano

hockeyhero said:
Ryano said:
Snrecti said:

heres my source...... http://kotaku.com/gaming/no-nintendo/tokyo-game-show-exhibitor-list-284208.php

Ahhhh crap

I was hoping for some SSBB and MK:Wii news :(

hockeyhero

Ryano said:
hockeyhero said:
Ryano said:
Snrecti said:

Ahhhh crap

I was hoping for some SSBB and MK:Wii news :(

yea mee too......i discovered that nintendo wasn't going to be in the tokyo game show weeks ago but i forgot to mention it here.......

oh well.....i hope they change thier minds.......:(

pnedingo

I so want mario kart for the wii. Can't believe they didn't launch the wii with a copy of it. Mario Kart is the best nintendo game ever. Had it for the SNES and it still is the best racing game made. I WANT IT NOW!!!.

Werbung:

Ryano

pnedingo said:
I so want mario kart for the wii. Can't believe they didn't launch the wii with a copy of it. Mario Kart is the best nintendo game ever. Had it for the SNES and it still is the best racing game made. I WANT IT NOW!!!.

Yeah so do I:D

Although I don't think it is the best nintendo game ever;)

Status
Not open for further replies.