Mario Kart Wii - WiiPros Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jailbreak

no not the best nintendo game ever, but probaby the best multiplayer.. oko maybe not the best multiplayer either, just great game lol. just a pity im so bad at it.

Werbung:

Ryano

Jailbreak said:
no not the best nintendo game ever, but probaby the best multiplayer.. oko maybe not the best multiplayer either, just great game lol. just a pity im so bad at it.

Best multiplayer game= SSBM:D

hockeyhero

Pythorne said:
I have every Mario Kart game ever invented. Huge fan of Mario Kart and this one is online. Cant wait...

ya i know i cant wait either.......the online feature is going to beeee soooooo goood.......:dance2:

Ryano

sear69 said:
never played mariokart but you all seem to like it so I may have to give it a try

Its a brill game man, you should get the N64 version off the VC aswell, its also great:D

metroidprime3rules

Ryano said:
sear69 said:
never played mariokart but you all seem to like it so I may have to give it a try

Its a brill game man, you should get the N64 version off the VC aswell, its also great:D

i didnt like mario kart 64 because your kart would go so slow and the tracks were very boring and repetitive for me except special cup.

Ryano

metroidprime3rules said:
Ryano said:
sear69 said:

i didnt like mario kart 64 because your kart would go so slow and the tracks were very boring and repetitive for me except special cup.

It's not as great as the other Mario Karts but its still a brill game.

wiipointsmaster

i thought mario kart 64 was really good. but mario kart ds was probably the best one ive played so far. it is so cool becuase you can do snaking to go really fast.

metroidprime3rules

Ryano said:
metroidprime3rules said:
Ryano said:
sear69 said:

It's not as great as the other Mario Karts but its still a brill game.

mario kart double dash was the best out of the series.:dance2:

wiipointsmaster

i played double dash at my friends house for the first time and i thought that it was really good. just cant wait untill mario kart wii comes out it will be 3 times as great as double dash.

metroidprime3rules

wiipointsmaster said:
i played double dash at my friends house for the first time and i thought that it was really good. just cant wait untill mario kart wii comes out it will be 3 times as great as double dash.

i dont know:big_boss:

Werbung:

Pythorne

metroidprime3rules said:
wiipointsmaster said:

i dont know:big_boss:

There is no question that mario KArt for wii be three times as better. The wheel and the online gameplay. In the press conference the nintendo man said the wii wheel will so so easy to use that a person who never played mario kart before will be able to actually compete with a guy who's played for 15 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.