M4A1- The Elites' best kept secret

Werbung:

comando602

sry guys but Ak-47,74su,103 full modded PWN,KILL,DESTROY,OWN,OBLITERATES all the other guns,btwl,it seems that sum ppl have already hacked the sig-550 and i picked it and tested it,its seems that nexon ppl are enough stupid to make a magazine of the sig-550 20 bullets???fricking niggles!,plus ITS 1100!!!!!,the MB had too the s3 silencer and iTECH scope,so,i was like grating cheese but isntead of grating cheese it was a big block of FRAGS so i was making a lot of FRAGS,every 4 bullets there was a dead XD,oh,yes,going back to the m4a1,yeah,its just,but..the power...you know,it...it isnt what you need,but the rof plus the acurracy plus recoils Pwns but doesnt PWN,KILL,DESTRO,OWN and OBLITERATE,ANOTHER THING,I wont be playing for a long time beacuse im right now hooked on Operation FLashpoint Resistance (i said this because if someone wanted to find me or play with me must know the reason why im not present),yeah,so good killing
PD:maybe i`m going to play 1 or 2 hours today...

Roger117

sry guys but Ak-47,74su,103 full modded PWN,KILL,DESTROY,OWN,OBLITERATES all the other guns,btwl,it seems that sum ppl have already hacked the sig-550 and i picked it and tested it,its seems that nexon ppl are enough stupid to make a magazine of the sig-550 20 bullets???fricking niggles!,plus ITS 1100!!!!!,the MB had too the s3 silencer and iTECH scope,so,i was like grating cheese but isntead of grating cheese it was a big block of FRAGS so i was making a lot of FRAGS,every 4 bullets there was a dead XD,oh,yes,going back to the m4a1,yeah,its just,but..the power...you know,it...it isnt what you need,but the rof plus the acurracy plus recoils Pwns but doesnt PWN,KILL,DESTRO,OWN and OBLITERATE,ANOTHER THING,I wont be playing for a long time beacuse im right now hooked on Operation FLashpoint Resistance (i said this because if someone wanted to find me or play with me must know the reason why im not present),yeah,so good killing
PD:maybe i`m going to play 1 or 2 hours today...

A M4A1+iTech=full win. If you want to make it even better, attach a S3 suppressor. Then no-one can stop you.

comando602

well,I-tech sucks hard men,seriuosly,it moves so slow,and the silencer is a piece of ****,that **** of 10%- recoil is pure crap,i mean,ITS WORSE,i prefer to have the recoil Up than LEFT-RIGHT!
but,have any one of you noticed lag when you use the scope in high grapchis level??
I mean,if you put all the graphics to the most low level it will be amazing,its like the scoped has 20+ sensibility,because of that i beat ppl so fast in CQC that the call me AIMBOTTER,so,yeah,reducing the graphics gives you an edge,another thing
Ak74u+normal scope (whatver)+extend mag:MOOOOOOOOOOOOONSTER KILLkill (like the UT2004 announcer!)

NSXTypeR

Yes it does lol. I do have a question, why is it when I use my M4 (desert warrior) everyone tells me I have no recoil? I tell them to try it and they still tell me I don't have recoil? It gets very annoying.

Roger117

Yes it does lol. I do have a question, why is it when I use my M4 (desert warrior) everyone tells me I have no recoil? I tell them to try it and they still tell me I don't have recoil? It gets very annoying.

Ahhh, that is because they have never tried out the M4A1. They don't believe the amount the M4A1 has. Well, just use it to your advantage. Once you unlock the S3 suppresor and iTech, you'll get that remark a lot more.

Stepsoft

lol thanks didn't know it had little recoil
time to buy it and use real aim to kill noobs
though i might hate them calling me haxor for using the m16

Werbung:

KySu

The M4A1 is so tasty with an I-tech and S3. Even better with M416. Of course, I don't have the ranks to get them, but I always pick any M4+ AR up.

:D:D:D